Two people were injured on a Southwest Airlines flight that arrived shortly at 7:40 a.m. Thursday at Hobby Airport.
A 24-year-old woman sustained a head injury, although the Houston Fire Department told local news source the Chron that it didn't know the exact cause of the injury.
Lozano confirmed the flight was SWA 2233, which originated from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in Morrisville, North Carolina.
"There's been great growth and demand on Southwest in recent years and we're excited for this continued momentum with the addition of new global service", said Lambert director Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge in a news release.
Then, as the flight was landing, a 74-year-old man reportedly passed out in his seat. She was checked by emergency personnel in North Carolina and was cleared to fly.
Trump, dogged by questions at home, makes first trip abroad
Trump made the decision to fire Comey only after receiving the recommendation from Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. However, Trump told NBC News last week that he would have fired Comey "regardless" of what the Justice Department said.
She declined additional treatment when the plane arrived in Houston.
Southwest Airlines did not have any reports of turbulence during the flight that could have caused either injury, King said.
He's been taken to a hospital.
Stay with KPRC 2 and Click2Houston.com for the latest on this developing story.
- Ford Offers Apple CarPlay, Android Auto Update to 2016 Owners
- Wizarding World Hollywood announces epic nighttime show at Hogwarts Castle
- Governor Mark Dayton signs Real ID measure into law
- 'They don't behave disinterested' - Wenger optimistic over Alexis & Ozil
- Eagles give running back LeGarrette Blount 1-year deal
- Sharapova's popularity doesn't earn a French Open wild card — Sports Briefly
- Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer Returns To 'Saturday Night Live,' Hides in Bushes
- Destiny 2 Competitive Mode Limited to 4v4
- Here's what we know about 'Destiny 2'
- Duggar Sisters Suing Officials And Magazine Over Releasing Investigative Reports Leak