"Welcome Celebration" at the Lincoln Memorial on January 19.
Country singer Toby Keith will perform at an all-male event in Saudi Arabia that coincides with President Trump's trip to the Middle Eastern kingdom this weekend.
The concert will occur as Trump is in Riyadh on his first foreign trip as president. Saudi Arabia has invited several prominent figures, including Fox News host Bret Baier, and scheduled numerous events to "dazzle" Trump, according to the AP.
A representative for Keith confirmed he was performing in Riyadh on Saturday.
Comey memo: Trump sought to end Flynn probe
The Senate could consider broader questions of intent and objective , not just the high legal bar of "corrupt" intent. Trump allies said the expected warm reception in Saudi Arabia and Israel could boost the spirits of the president.
The country singer will perform at a free, men-only concert Saturday in the capital city of Riyadh alongside Saudi singer Rabeh Saqer, The Associated Press reported.
"An Arabian lute and American guitar unite in a star-studded night", said the advertisement. The event is open to men only and requires formal dress.
Keith is also known for writing songs that feature patriotic lyrics, such as "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)" and "American Soldier".
The White House has said that Trump will make a speech about Islam to leaders from across the Arab and Islamic worlds while in Saudi Arabia. In 2002, Keith refused to soften the lyrics of the first song for an appearance on a Fourth of July special for ABC and subsequently canceled his appearance.
- European Union officials to evaluate airline laptop ban
- Labour launches 2017 election manifesto
- Real Madrid looking to edge Barcelona out in title race
- South Korea Says Communication Channels With the North Must Reopen
- Comey prepped answers ahead of Trump talks
- Alan Thicke's widow claims the couple were planning a baby
- England face France and Argentina in tough 2019 World Cup draw
- State jobless rate edges up to 3.9 percent in April
- Si Woo Kim to leave golf for military service
- 'Canelo' Alvarez And Gennady Golovkin To Finally Fight