General John Kelly's remarks were caught by news cameras at a Coast Guard graduation ceremony Wednesday afternoon, during which the President delivered the commencement address.
After being presented with a ceremonial saber by a graduating cadet as a token of the academy's appreciation, Trump sat back down next to Kelly, at which point, microphones on stage picked up Kelly joking to Trump, suggesting to "use that on the press, sir".
Kelly's obviously (hopefully) joking about using sword to murder members of the press, but the president was revealed Tuesday to have advocated throwing journalists in jail according to a memo written by former FBI Director James Comey, so I'm not sure how amusing Kelly's quip is, at least to bloggers.
Trump, Spicer share kiss in latest Saturday Night Live skit
The biggest and "most beautiful" doll, according to Spicer, held a likeness of Trump. But what if he's lying to Spicer, reporters ask.
During his speech to the graduates, Trump hammered the media.
"No politician in history has been treated worse or more unfairly" by the media than him, Trump said. "You can't let them get you down", he said.
The president did not comment directly on a range of controversies now besetting the White House, including his firing of FBI Director James Comey and allegations arising from Russian attempts to influence the November elections.
- La semaine de l'aventure dans Pokémon GO
- Champions Chelsea target Premier League wins record
- China President Discusses Nuclear Issue with New South Korean Counterpart
- Hollande confirme que la passation de pouvoirs avec Macron aura lieu dimanche
- Ways To Become A Smaller Target For Ransomware Hackers
- Monaco - ASSE : 1-0 à la pause
- Si Woo Kim becomes youngest victor of Players Championship
- Un maire interdit aux habitants de mourir chez eux — Oise
- Premier trailer pour le spin-off de BIG BANG THEORY — YOUNG SHELDON
- Maldini avait discuté avec Al-Khelaïfi — PSG