"If we finish outside the top four it will be down to one point and one point will be hard to swallow".
Arsene Wenger has scorned how Premier League teams no longer feel a moral obligation to give their all throughout the 38-game season.
"I never questioned the character of my side", Wenger said when asked about his team's recovery after they were beaten at Crystal Palace last month.
We head in to the Sunderland game tomorrow knowing a win at the Emirates would move us back to within one point of Liverpool and keep alive our fading hopes of snatching a top four spot on the last day of the season.
"If you are in any doubt, look at our season and compare that to Chelsea, Juventus and Atletico Madrid". Because we don't fight, we know it's a big objective, we know that if we lose the final we don't play Champions League, we know that.
Wenger praised his London rivals, but believes that retaining the trophy will be more hard, as they will juggle between the domestic scene and Champions League. "It didn't look good but with him he is always so eager", Wenger said.
US President Donald Trump's frustrations are boiling over after James Comey dismissal
Trump confidants say Bannon has been marginalized on major decisions, including Comey's firing, after clashing with Kushner. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer also called on Trump to release the tapes "immediately".
Arsene Wenger does not expect his transfer plans to be affected if Arsenal miss out on finishing in the top four this season. But now we have three games and we have to give everything, like we did today, to try and get everything out of all the games.
Hull City have only 3 points left to play for in this year's battle in the Premier League.
Defender Laurent Koscielny is also doubtful due to a calf problem, while midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been ruled out - Kieran Gibbs should be available.
But they hit back with goals from Alexis Sanchez and Olivier Giroud to seal a rare win at a venue that has seen plenty of Arsenal surrenders in the past.
"We lacked defensive stability in some important games this season, and we had to completely rethink the system".
"We've won six out of our last seven games and we have created the momentum again after having a period where we were not stable away from home".
- Burke & Herbert Bank & Trust Co. Boosts Position in Wells Fargo & Co
- Medical marijuana patients report benefits
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Stake Boosted by Profund Advisors LLC
- Edouard Philippe, le choix de l'ouverture à Matignon
- Man Utd's Timothy Fosu-Mensah could return for Europa League final
- YouTube TV Adds More Channels To Its List
- Mourinho should be 'embarrassed' by Man Utd's season - Keane
- NSW Government to launch independent RSL inquiry
- Virginia Jewish mayor hit with anti-Semitic abuse for decrying far-right rally
- Extending Oil Output Cuts Will Stabilise Prices, Says Putin