There was a time when Dion Phaneuf's name was synonymous with bone-shaking hits.
Rust was slow to get up and was eventually taken to the Penguins dressing room.
No penalty was called on the play, but the check is inspiring quite a bit of debate right now. I'm not sure there's anything more Phaneuf could have done to deliver a cleaner hit.
There were those who said yes.
Richard Spencer Leads Group Protesting Sale Of Confederate Statue
White nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., aren't too happy about the state's efforts to rid them of their Confederate monuments. Charlottesville City Council on Monday moved a step closer to renaming two downtown parks now named for Robert E.
Four minutes later, Senators forward Mike Hoffman hit Schultz into the boards behind the Penguins net. The Penguins just hope that's possible if any of the Rust, Hornqvist, and Schultz trio are unable to draw into the lineup.
Losing Schultz is a major blow as Pittsburgh is already playing without defensemen Kris Letang and Trevor Daley.
The Senators now sit with a stolen game on the road against Pittsburgh, making a win during their own road trip a must for the Penguins as they head to Ontario. He has five goals in 13 playoff games this season and had 15 goals and 28 points in 57 games during the regular season.
- Sale strikes out 12, Red Sox beat Rays 6-3
- Trump 'raises concerns' with Abbas on prisoner payments
- ANC Leadership Throws The Molefe Issue Back To Government
- Horizon Pharma PLC (HZNP) Receives $21.09 Average Target Price from Brokerages
- Kentucky court sides with owner who refused printing gay pride shirts
- SpaceX marks 6th successful launch this year
- Mega naval shipbuilding plan is Australia's largest peacetime investment: PM
- Holland wants to be Spider-Man for long time
- Portugal's Salvador Sobral talks to press after winning Eurovision
- John Oliver on Trump firing Comey: 'Can he really be this stupid?'