There was a time when Dion Phaneuf's name was synonymous with bone-shaking hits.
Rust was slow to get up and was eventually taken to the Penguins dressing room.
No penalty was called on the play, but the check is inspiring quite a bit of debate right now. I'm not sure there's anything more Phaneuf could have done to deliver a cleaner hit.
There were those who said yes.
Katy Perry will be a judge on the new 'American Idol' reboot
ABC outbid Fox to land the show from FremantleMedia and Core Media Group. As cool as this news is, I wouldn't say it comes as a huge shock.
Four minutes later, Senators forward Mike Hoffman hit Schultz into the boards behind the Penguins net. The Penguins just hope that's possible if any of the Rust, Hornqvist, and Schultz trio are unable to draw into the lineup.
Losing Schultz is a major blow as Pittsburgh is already playing without defensemen Kris Letang and Trevor Daley.
The Senators now sit with a stolen game on the road against Pittsburgh, making a win during their own road trip a must for the Penguins as they head to Ontario. He has five goals in 13 playoff games this season and had 15 goals and 28 points in 57 games during the regular season.
- Trump 'raises concerns' with Abbas on prisoner payments
- PNB's Q4 standalone net profit at Rs 262 crore
- Sale strikes out 12, Red Sox beat Rays 6-3
- Schumer raises possibility of stalling Trump's Federal Bureau of Investigation nominee
- Holland wants to be Spider-Man for long time
- ANC Leadership Throws The Molefe Issue Back To Government
- Upcoming Moto Z2 Play and Z2 Force leaked yet again
- SpaceX marks 6th successful launch this year
- Some proposed medical marijuana dispensaries don't meet Orlando criteria
- Trump mulling over Jerusalem embassy move: Tillerson