The classified intelligence President Donald Trump shared with Russian diplomats last week came from Israel, reports say.
The New York Times, citing a current and a former American official, reported the newest wrinkle in a story that has consumed the Trump administration since Monday night. The revelation that Trump boasted about some of Israel's most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. News and CNN also have sources saying Israel is the partner who supplied the intelligence that Trump shared with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak in a White House meeting last Wednesday.
Trois complices de Reda Kriket remis à la France — Attentat déjoué
Dans l'appartement du Val-d'Oise occupé par Reda Kriket, un véritable arsenal de guerre accumulé pour un projet terroriste. Abderrahmane Ameroud, 39 ans, Rabah Meniker et Yasin Alani, 35 ans, ont été remis le 4 mai aux autorités françaises.
That Trump met with the Russian Foreign Minister at all was a sore spot for some, even though literally every United States president in the modern era has done so, with Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D - FL) insisting that there was "no such thing as appropriate contact" with the Russian government.
The officials, who were not authorized to discuss the matter and spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that Israel previously had urged the United States to be careful about the handling of the intelligence that Trump discussed. "He wasn't briefed on the source or method of the information either", McMaster said at a press briefing. "That being said, I'm not going to comment any further on that", Spicer added. He is expected to be the first sitting president to visit the Western Wall, one of the holiest sites in Judaism.
- Un candidat EELV pose habillé en femme, il perd son investiture — Législatives
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Céline Dion, micro entre les seins, fait le show (vidéo)
- Macron choisit un Premier ministre de la droite modérée — France
- France: Macron et Philippe en quête d'un gouvernement rassembleur
- This runner plans to finish a marathon in less than two hours
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Travis Scott is dropping an album with Quavo from the Migos
- IAS officer found dead in Lucknow
- Sinclair Buying Tribune Media After Outfoxing, Bidding Others