(Radio.com) Travis Scott released three new tracks one day after he was arrested in Arkansas for allegedly inciting a riot at Walmart Ampitheater. On Tuesday night, the A$AP Mob affiliate took to his snapchat to preview another upcoming record with his go-to producer Pierre Bourne. You know how I do it though: "I like surprises". Is it fire or trash?
This was certainly on display Monday (May 15), when he dropped "A man", "Butterfly Effect", and the Playboi Carti-assisted "Green & Purple" out of the blue.
Intel Will Introduce The i9 Series Later This Year
To rival AMD's Ryzen processors, the low-end Core i9 chips, i9-7800X and i9-7820X, will have six and eight cores respectively. Codenamed Ryzen 9, it's rumored to have 16 cores, 32 threads, and a clock speed of 3.5GHz in normal mode, boostable to 3.9GHz.
Check 'em out below and be sure to keep an eye on what Travis Scott and Quavo are up to, especially because all signs are pointing to them "pulling a Beyoncé" sometime very soon.
- Macron choisit un Premier ministre de la droite modérée — France
- Tottenham fans react to Kieran Trippier's performance, compare him to Kyle Walker
- This runner plans to finish a marathon in less than two hours
- Sinclair Buying Tribune Media After Outfoxing, Bidding Others
- Gouvernement: Macron se donne 24 heures supplémentaires
- Global oil market rebalancing speeds up, belied by inventories - IEA
- Miley Cyrus really regrets naked Wrecking Ball video
- Betts, Bradley go deep to lift Red Sox over Cardinals 6-3
- Perte annuelle de 6,1 milliards d'euros — Vodafone
- British Land cuts amount of speculative building