The Belgian striker made his 18th Premier League appearance off the bench and finally showed his poacher's instinct, seven minutes later, with his second league goal to delight Chelsea and Conte.
The former of which has reportedly been subject to huge interest in China that resulted in a training ground bust-up with Conte back in January. "I think the club wants to fight to win every competition and we have the same ambition, and for this reason we try to keep the best players". "Leaving me out of the side was probably a tough decision, but he pulled me in his office straight away and was very honest".
Stefano Okaka knows his side will be up against it at a partying Stamford Bridge, but he is hopeful his side can exploit any groggy heads in the Chelsea ranks.
"At the moment I have 13 or 14 players who deserve to play the FA Cup final who are in very good form".
"It's a dream which is coming true".
"I don't think that Pep had really the out and out quality of what he wanted to do". We know last season was hard.
Jean-Michel Blanquer nommé à l'Education nationale — Gouvernement Macron
En 2007, son nom a notamment circulé lors de la composition du gouvernement Villepin en 2005. Après le retour de la gauche au pouvoir, il devient directeur général du groupe Essec .
Despite this great achievement, Tottenham have received the plaudits from critics, especially since they finished their final season at White Hart Lane with an undefeated record following their 2-1 over Manchester United on the Sunday afternoon.
76 the club's goals total is the highest in the league.
Antonio Conte's now familiar manic goal celebration got its first showcase as Diego Costa popped up in the 89th minute to clinch victory in the Italian's first competitive match in charge. We had so many chances in the first half and then we got a bit nervous.
Hiddink described the Italian as "a man who had already achieved a lot before he came to Chelsea" and that winning the title was a "confirmation of his attitude, professionalism and energy".
John Terry scored for a 17th successive English Premier League season as newly crowned champion Chelsea beat Watford 4-3 courtesy of Cesc Fabregas' late strike on Monday.
The Blues followed up their title-winning campaign of 2014-15 in dismal fashion, only recovering once Jose Mourinho had been dismissed to eventually finish just inside the top half.
- South Sudan's ousted army chief says no retaliation in mind
- Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) Valuation According To Analysts
- North Korea missile tests: U.S. warns against supporting Pyongyang
- Triple talaq arguments begin in Supreme Court, daily updates
- Could Joshua King be the man Koeman needs — Transfer Focus
- Premier Conseil des ministres avec le nouveau gouvernement jeudi matin
- Stock Traders Purchase High Volume of Call Options on Newell Brands (NWL)
- Violence Breaks Out During Protest At Turkish Embassy In Washington, D.C.
- Donald Trump reportedly considering how moving embassy would affect peace process
- Trump says Comey 'better hope there are no tapes' of their conversations