Through DNA records, Marlboro County Coroner Tim Brown said the body was that of Iyana Lowery, who had been missing since her mother was found dead on May 5, said Marlboro County Sheriff Charles Lemon.
Harrington also faces charges of kidnapping, armed robbery and possessing a weapon during a violent crime.
"An autopsy conducted at the Medical University of SC in Charleston today is providing additional information for the ongoing investigation", Lemon said.
The coroner's office reports Iyana Lowery's manner of death is homicide. Her son was found alive, but the daughter was not at the home.
US spat erupts ahead of Trump visit
Palestinians and most of the global community regard all or part of East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state. The Israelis then asked for a TV crew to film Trump live, which an American official. reportedly flatly rejected .
The search for a missing 8-year-old Bennettsville girl has come to an end after deputies discovered her body Sunday morning in a remote area near McColl.
Charges against Bright were dropped on Friday. They say his DNA was found on a cigarette at the family's home. The television station also said phone records, witnesses and Facebook posts link Harrington and Lowery. The child was last seen at her home in Bennettsville on May 4, according to Marlboro County deputies.
Harrington is being held at the Marlboro County Detention Center, but this is not the first time Harrington has been accused of stabbing a woman to death.
In 2006, Harrington was convicted of resisting arrest. Felony murder and felony kidnap both carry a minimum sentence of 30 years, and possession of a weapon during a violent crime carries a five year minimum, according to Lemon. Jejuancey Harrington was charged in Hulon's killing, but was acquitted in 2007, according to a South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) background check and the Marlboro County public index. Court documents obtained by News13, show that Harrington was charged with the 2005 murder of Jackie S. Hulon in Marlboro County.
- Edouard Philippe est le premier Premier ministre d'Emmanuel Macron
- Cyber attack: Some ATMs remained shut on precautionary ground
- Australian Treasurer Unveils Near Universally Popular Budget Measure
- Trump Admits To Sharing 'Facts' With Top Russian Officials
- China hit by cyber virus, Europe warns of more attacks
- Loïs Diony affole la Ligue 1 — Dijon
- Macron, intronisé 8e président de la République française
- Tesla étoffe son maillage en après-vente
- Antonio Tajani : "L'Afrique est une priorité pour l'Union européenne"
- Spurs don't expect Kawhi Leonard (ankle) to play in Game 2