As SpaceX's revolutionary reusable rockets continue to reduce the cost of spaceflight, payloads other than just satellites are becoming more commercially viable, including cremation ashes. The launch will take place at the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California when it does happen.
Each customer will receive a kit containing a custom ash capsule to collect the cremated remains which will be sent back to Elysium Space and placed in the company's spacecraft.
Un Youtubeur condamné pour avoir joué à Pokémon Go dans une église
Ceux-ci mettaient en garde contre le fait que jouer dans des églises pouvait avoir des conséquences légales. Peu après, le YouTuber fut arrêté. " Ce geste a conduit à son incarcération depuis octobre dernier".
Elysium Space is offering annual memorial spaceflight services to families, drastically reducing waiting times from years to months for the low starting price of just $2,490.
The spacecraft will be deployed in a Sun-synchronous orbit, ensuring it will pass over every location in the world during its journey among the stars, which will last about two years before re-entering the atmosphere as a shooting star. Reservations are $2,490. Thus far, the company has about 100 reservations booked, according to CNBC. CEO Thomas Civeit said in a statement, "We are honored to assist families in achieving their dreams, riding on one of the greatest rockets in the world". "This historical launch provides the ideal conditions to make this memorial spaceflight an exceptionally meaningful experience for all participants".
- Dueling Protests as Jefferson Davis Monument Removed in New Orleans
- Explosive memo could put Trump in "impeachment territory"
- US teen dies of caffeine overdose
- After razor-thin win, BC Premier Christy Clark speaks to lieutenant-governor
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Closed at $7.11
- New Google Photos features will give a major boost to sharing
- Levée de fonds de 10 millions d'euros — SUPERSONIC IMAGINE
- France's Hollande nears exit as party falls apart
- La Corée du Nord tire un nouveau missile, Moscou et Pékin "préoccupés"
- China's banking regulator to step up protection after cyber attack