The army said on Saturday any "misadventure" by the Indian military at the Line of Control could lead to "unintended consequences". Khawar embraced shahadat during an operation at Bannu.
Commander Rawalpindi Corps Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza accompanied the COAS.
"The deliberate targeting of civilians is indeed condemnable and contrary to human dignity and global human rights and humanitarian laws", the Foreign Office stated in a press release. The Indian army too is retaliating with full force while trying to counter the offensive.
Following the heavy shelling by Pakistani troops over 1,000 border residents have been forced to evacuate the area.
Tufail Hussain, 51, and Asiya, 14 - were killed in the shelling. The LoC on both sides is guarded by army, while IB is guarded by Border Security Force on Indian side and Pakistan Rangers and on the other side. "The firing is presently on and District hospital has been put on high alert, all the leaves have been cancelled and employees on leave directed to report back immediately", sources said.
In the wake of the Pakistani action in Nowshera tehsil of Rajouri district, schools in the area were closed down on 11 and 12 May.
More Americans want 'independent' investigation of Trump
Roosevelt's successor Harry Truman inherited the machine and continued recording in the White House, though sparingly. Trump, however, denied he asked Comey for a loyalty pledge when asked by Fox News earlier this week.
On May 13, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) of Pakistan released three statements accusing India of ceasefire violations and warning of "unintended consequences". He said that as a result of ceasefire violations by Pakistan, border people are paying a heavy price.
The Indian ceasefire violations continued throughout the day and they resorted to unprovoked firing in Baroh sector too.
Pakistani troops were aggressively engaging the Indians firing on civilians.
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday called for "brotherhood and peace" between India and Pakistan post the cross-border firing in the state's Nowshera sector.
The Pakistani troops have also started indulging in unprovoked firing along the global border of the Jammu and Samba districts.
A woman identified as Akhtara Bibi had died and another civilian was injured in the shelling on Wednesday.
- France: l'annonce du gouvernement reportée à mercredi
- 'The Flash' Places Iris's Fate in Captain Cold's Jazz Hands
- French president pushes Paris Olympic bid, forms government
- What does Rafael Nadal's latest title mean?
- Edouard Philippe, parcours d'un Premier ministre (Portrait) — France
- White House doesn't deny Trump recording conversations
- Report(s): RAIMI, VAUGHN, ZEMECKIS Top THE FLASH Director Shortlist
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Whitby man charged after TTC bus stolen from garage
- Bastian Schweinsteiger does not blame Mourinho for Man United exit