Thanks to an electrifying 2017, including guiding Monaco to the Ligue 1 title and into the Champions League semi-finals, Kylian Mbappe is undoubtedly going to be a big talking point this summer.
The 18-year-old is a target for just about every European super power around after a quite astonishing breakthrough season.
RMC Sport, a pretty reliable source in France, confirm that there are three frontrunners for Mbappe: Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Former Liverpool midfielder Smicer believes Liverpool should also attempt to sign Mbappe, suggesting the absence of a prolific forward cost the Reds a shot at the title this season.
'Daniel Sturridge has had a lot of problems this season.
Triple talaq arguments begin in Supreme Court, daily updates
It may be recalled that the court will limit itself to assessing whether triple talaq is an essential part of Islam. The details of the hearing, which ended April 19, were made public 20 days later.
The former Czech Republic global was also a member of the 2001 win treble winning squad and made a total of 184 appearances for the Merseyside club, scoring 19 goals. I thought he would be our main striker like Diego Costa at Chelsea, Zlatan Ibrahimovic at United and Harry Kane at Tottenham.
"I think we need a striker", Smicer told the Liverpool ECHO.
Mbappe did not score for Monaco on Sunday night as they beat Lille 4-0 in Ligue 1, to all but seal the title, but he did provide two awesome assists.
Smicer, who helped Liverpool win the Champions League in 2005, added: 'Everything looks so natural to him. He's only 18, but what I've seen from him has been really unbelievable for such a young player'.
"All the big clubs in Europe will chase him so it would be hard to get him, but if I was the Liverpool manager I'd go for him".
- Premier Conseil des ministres avec le nouveau gouvernement jeudi matin
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Mourinho reveals team selection criteria for Gunners clash
- Oil surges 2.5%, soothes cyber nerves
- Tehran mayor Qalibaf quits presidential race, backs hardliner Raisi
- South Sudan's ousted army chief says no retaliation in mind
- Trump approval rating hits new low in poll
- Macron doit nommer son Premier ministre
- Netanyahu reveals conversations with Trump regarding USA embassy transfer to Jerusalem
- Energy company unhooks gas lines after fatal Colorado blast
- US Coast Guard reports small plane overdue in Bahamas