There's no denying that Morata would be a quality addition to any of the three squads, and it's no real surprise that there is an apparent scramble over his signature this summer.
Despite doing well whenever he was presented the opportunity, Morata finds himself behind Benzema in the pecking order which has caused frustrations in him and Arsenal are looking to use that in their favour.
Arsenal are reportedly prepared to battle Chelsea and Manchester United over the signing of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata this summer. Diego Costa's much-talked about move to China would only strengthen the possibility of that.
Morata has been heavily linked with a move away from the Bernabeu after failing to cement a regular starting place under manager Zinedine Zidane, despite scoring 15 La Liga goals in 24 league appearances, 11 of which have been substitute cameos.
Sinclair Buying Tribune Media After Outfoxing, Bidding Others
Year-to-date, TRCO has gained 46.67%, versus a 7.65% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period. Early Monday morning stock trading had Sinclair's stock up 7% to $39.60 and Tribune stock 6% higher to $42.51.
"Morata wants to see what happens with Chelsea - there is a choice to be made between Romelu Lukaku and Morata, the first one preferred by the club and the second by Antonio Conte", Balague said.
However, a report in The Sun today claims that Arsene Wenger has joined the race to sign the £50 million rated striker.
The newspaper says the Italian coach is now urging the Chelsea hierarchy to test Madrid's resolve with a formal £65m bid as he looks to be reunited with Morata at Stamford Bridge this summer.
He is also believed to be a key target for Antonio Conte as the Premier League champions eye summer reinforcements as they prepare for a return to the Champions League.
- Arsene Wenger Explains Mesut Ozil's Positional Change Within Arsenal's New Formation
- Un candidat EELV pose habillé en femme, il perd son investiture — Législatives
- This runner plans to finish a marathon in less than two hours
- Unilever plc (ULVR) Insider Graeme Pitkethly Buys 3 Shares of Stock
- Gouvernement: Macron se donne 24 heures supplémentaires
- France: Macron et Philippe en quête d'un gouvernement rassembleur
- Il a failli se battre avec… Nicolas Sarkozy — Edouard Philippe
- Le nouveau Premier ministre annoncé à 14h30, Edouard Philippe pressenti — France
- Trump had Russian Federation on his mind when he made a decision to fire Comey
- Global oil market rebalancing speeds up, belied by inventories - IEA