A woman was killed when a medical transport bus and a semi-tractor trailer collided in Gary, Indiana, early Tuesday.
A medical transport bus flipped on its side in a crash with a semi-tractor trailer at 4th Avenue and Rutledge Street in Gary, Ind., on May 16, 2017.
According to police, four others were transported to area hospitals, including the driver of the semi, the driver of the transport van and two passengers in the van.
F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Stake Boosted by Profund Advisors LLC
The company had revenue of $227.90 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $231.73 million. The Firm operates through four divisions: Community Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Consumer Finance.
One of the passengers in the transport vehicle, identified as 57-year-old Kathy Flowers, was pronounced dead at the scene by the Lake County Coroner's office, authorities said.
The Lake County sheriff's office will be doing the crash reconstruction and the Gary Police Department will handle all other investigative aspects. Her manner of death was pending Tuesday morning. Anyone with information on the crash is asked to contact Det.
- Wenger insists top four spot 'will not influence' his Arsenal future
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Position Held by Asset Dedication LLC
- Mo'Nique slams Oprah Winfrey, Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry during stand-up
- Virginia Jewish mayor hit with anti-Semitic abuse for decrying far-right rally
- Microsoft announce the arrival of iTunes to the Windows Store
- Burke & Herbert Bank & Trust Co. Boosts Position in Wells Fargo & Co
- YouTube TV Adds More Channels To Its List
- Trump responds to report he shared intelligence with Russian Federation
- Winning Premier League is special: Fabregas
- Dominion Bank (TD) Stake Decreased by Advisor Partners LLC