A woman was killed when a medical transport bus and a semi-tractor trailer collided in Gary, Indiana, early Tuesday.
A medical transport bus flipped on its side in a crash with a semi-tractor trailer at 4th Avenue and Rutledge Street in Gary, Ind., on May 16, 2017.
According to police, four others were transported to area hospitals, including the driver of the semi, the driver of the transport van and two passengers in the van.
Burke & Herbert Bank & Trust Co. Boosts Position in Wells Fargo & Co
The company has been one of the biggest innovators in "Money Center Banks" employing approximately 272800 full time employees. Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the company.
One of the passengers in the transport vehicle, identified as 57-year-old Kathy Flowers, was pronounced dead at the scene by the Lake County Coroner's office, authorities said.
The Lake County sheriff's office will be doing the crash reconstruction and the Gary Police Department will handle all other investigative aspects. Her manner of death was pending Tuesday morning. Anyone with information on the crash is asked to contact Det.
- Mourinho should be 'embarrassed' by Man Utd's season - Keane
- National Hockey League playoffs 2017: James Neal's goal gives Predators OT win over Ducks
- Trump to call Jordan's King Abdullah amid intel report
- Kurdish-led forces to advance on ISIL's de facto Syria capital
- Cyber attack cases could increase as people return to work
- P.R. Herzig & Co. Inc. Maintains Stake in Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Stake Boosted by Profund Advisors LLC
- Trump responds to report he shared intelligence with Russian Federation
- Edouard Philippe, le choix de l'ouverture à Matignon
- TPG gets crafty on Etsy investment from buyout fund