Apple says that watchOS 3.2.2 "includes improvements and bug fixes".
Tech giant Apple released multiple security upgrades yesterday for its iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS systems, addressing dozens of security bugs across its devices. Now Apple is following it up with the first ever beta builds of iOS 10.3.3, macOS 10.12.6, tvOS 10.2.2 and watchOS 3.2.2.
Zahia a-t-elle oublié de mettre une culotte?
Habituée à affoler la Toile à chacune de ses apparitions, Zahia a trouvé une nouvelle façon de faire parler d'elle. C'est la question que se posent ses nombreux followers.
The iOS 10.3.2 update is only a few hours old but you can already try out its successor. However, Kuo is also reportedly more than 70 percent positive that the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro is included somewhere in the five-day program of WWDC 2017.
Recall that Apple told investors that overall iPad unit shipments dropped 13% year over year last quarter, with revenue contracting 12% over that period (implying a slight boost to average selling prices). Obviously, there's no word from Apple on this; however, it would appear it is working on such software. But after you apply any of these updates, your Apple device should behave better - be that an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac. In fact, I gave up on Apple News a long time ago and dumped the app into a folder that I use for official iOS apps that I can't delete. Interestingly, several of the SQLite vulnerabilities were discovered through Google's OSS-Fuzz program, which searches for flaws in widely used open source software applications. It's easy enough for Apple to get Pangu to lure people into upgrading to iOS 10.3.1 by tempting them with an iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak.
If you skipped the iOS 10.2.1 update and/or the iOS 10.2 update, know that iOS 10.3.2 brings their security patches with it as well. As usual, you can download the update through the Over the Air (OTA) update on your iPhone or iPad by navigating to Settings, then General, and Software Update, or by connecting to iTunes and downloading and installing the update from the Preferences screen.
- Sen. Mike Lee Says Trump Is 'Fully Cooperating' With Russia Investigation
- Cornyn says no to FBI job, will stay in Senate
- North Korea's latest missile test called 'substantial advance'
- UN Security Council weighs tightening sanctions on North Korea
- Korea's Moon warns high chance of clashes with North
- Guam residents cast wary eye at North Korea after launch
- Syria war: Turkey will never accept USA alliance with Kurds - Erdogan
- Macron poised to launch next stage of his French 'revolution'
- Total signe un nouveau permis d'exploration en Mauritanie — Pétrole
- North Korea detains another U.S. citizen