Police say two women were killed and a man was seriously injured in a shooting on a highway in Virginia.
Police determined a newer model white four-door sedan pulled along the driver's side and fired multiple shots into the vehicle near exit 75.
Police say 23-year-old Tanna D. Gardner of Richmond died at the scene and 26-year-old Sharayne Danielle Nichole Holland of Manassas died after being taken to the hospital. The victims was likely targeted by the shooter, according to Virginia State Police spokesperson Sgt. Stephan Vick. Holland was transported to an area hospital, where she died.
Fox News Co-President Bill Shine Departs Network
Fox News Channel co-president Bill Shine resigned Monday morning amid several sexual harassment scandals facing the network. Bill Shine poses with his wife, Darla, at the Hollywood Reporter 35 Most Powerful People in Media event on April 13 in NY .
Police say the incident happened late Saturday after police responded to a report that a man was threatening to shoot another man. Police say when the officers arrived at the home, they encountered the man on the porch.
No arrests have been made in the case.
- 'American Idol' Reboot Has Officially Been Picked Up By ABC
- Boys in skirts: London private school to make uniforms gender-neutral
- North Korea fires missile that lands in sea near Russia
- Australia the "food allergy capital of the world"
- Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to keep improving after Premier League title win
- Football: Insultes visant Balotelli: trois mois avec sursis requis
- 5 spin-offs sont en cours de préparation — Game of Thrones
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho reflects on "hardest season" in management
- Afripol en conclave aujourd'hui à Alger
- Lavezzi apologises after insulting Chinese people