Police say two women were killed and a man was seriously injured in a shooting on a highway in Virginia.
Police determined a newer model white four-door sedan pulled along the driver's side and fired multiple shots into the vehicle near exit 75.
Police say 23-year-old Tanna D. Gardner of Richmond died at the scene and 26-year-old Sharayne Danielle Nichole Holland of Manassas died after being taken to the hospital. The victims was likely targeted by the shooter, according to Virginia State Police spokesperson Sgt. Stephan Vick. Holland was transported to an area hospital, where she died.
Football: Insultes visant Balotelli: trois mois avec sursis requis
Le tribunal a entamé l'examen de ce dossier par le témoignage du gardien lyonnais Anthony Lopes, entendu par visioconférence. Parmi eux, le directeur des services généraux du SCB, Anthony Agostini, accusé d'avoir frappé le gardien lyonnais.
Police say the incident happened late Saturday after police responded to a report that a man was threatening to shoot another man. Police say when the officers arrived at the home, they encountered the man on the porch.
No arrests have been made in the case.
- 5 spin-offs sont en cours de préparation — Game of Thrones
- Lavezzi apologises after insulting Chinese people
- North Korea fires missile that lands in sea near Russia
- SpaceX all set for Falcon 9/Inmarsat-5 F4 satellite launch today
- Un couple percute mortellement un motard... et part randonner — Haute-Savoie
- 'American Idol' Reboot Has Officially Been Picked Up By ABC
- Chicago jail guards absent on Mother's Day, forcing lockdown
- Boys in skirts: London private school to make uniforms gender-neutral
- Fox News Co-President Bill Shine Departs Network
- Mother shot in head in front of infant child on Mother's Day