We expect, fairly quickly, that Netflix will disable streams on rooted and unlocked devices too in order to guarantee the security of their video content. Reading the app changelog on the Play Store confirms that "Version 5.0 only works with devices that are certified by Google and meet all Android requirements". Here's what Netflix had to say when inquired if it was blocking such phones.
It is not clear as yet on how long the app will continue to work on those rooted devices, we presume that this will stop working in time as well. While it's unclear whether Netflix will suspend the use of their app on rooted or unlocked devices entirely in the future, for now, you'll have to take a trip over to APK Mirror to enjoy Stranger Things or Fuller House. A spokesperson said it is all about the shift in copy protection. With the latest version, users won't be able to download or update the app on their rooted or unlocked Android smartphones.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
The blockade on the download of Netflix's Android app is due to the fact that the updated app now features complete integration with Google's Widevine digital rights management (DRM) solution.
Despite Netfix saying that the app will no longer work with rooted devices, users are still reporting that, so far, they are still able to use the app without any problems, but have confirmed it is no longer visible on the Google Play store. I should note that, while Netflix has made its new stance public, I can still download the app on my Nexus 7 and watch videos, so this change might affect only certain devices or it has yet to be completely rolled out. Grabbing apps like this outside of the Play Store isn't very tricky from sites like APKMirror.
- Netflix ne peut plus être installé sur les smartphones rootés — Android
- Que risque l'homme qui est monté sur scène — Eurovision
- Chicago jail guards absent on Mother's Day, forcing lockdown
- Mother shot in head in front of infant child on Mother's Day
- Miss USA finalists named in pageant taking place in Vegas
- FBI Director James Comey feels 'nauseous' after affecting the election
- Jason Puncheon wants to break the cycle of Crystal Palace relegation battles
- Un couple percute mortellement un motard... et part randonner — Haute-Savoie
- Décès de Powers Boothe (Marvel's Agents of SHIELD)
- Victor Wanyama insists Tottenham eyes on 'bigger things' than Arsenal