Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has not been offered a new contract by the Premiere League club according to his agent, who has also said that many clubs are interested in signing the Ivorian player this summer.
Zabaleta has made 332 appearances for City since joining from Espanyol in 2008, and has become a fans' favorite.
Asked if City could usurp Antonio Conte's men next term, he added: "Yes, I feel that".
"His impact here was incredible, he was one of the first players to come here", Guardiola added.
However, boss Pep Guardiola is not keen on keeping the ageing right-back, and the Champions League chasers will bid farewell to their long-standing servant at the end of this season where he will depart for the London Stadium on a free transfer.
Toure has admitted publicly that he would like a new contract and senior City sources have now admitted for the first time that there is a distinct possibility that he will be offered one.
His passion and tenacity made him one of the most popular players in City's history, and we'll never forget him.
Senate Panel Probing Russian Link to 2016 Presidential Election
But she said she didn't know if the White House took steps to restrict Flynn's access to sensitive or classified information. On Monday, President Trump took one of his tweets to the next level ... of his Twitter profile.
"I remember at that time [Sir Alex] Ferguson and the 'noisy neighbours, ' and this is something that I have been since that time!" We'll always love you.
"After next Sunday, we will start talking with individuals", the Spaniard said.
"We can't say the same thing now".
"It's insane, sometimes you play Thursday, sometimes Friday, I didn't know". The futures of the loaned out Joe Hart, Wilfried Bony, Samir Nasri, Eliaquim Mangala and Jason Denayer are also uncertain.
"First goal is offside, anyone who has played football knows it", Schmeichel said.
"There's always been talent at City even when it was a mid-table club.I reckon what we brought in - because we were young then - was a lot of hunger to go that extra step".
The 58-times capped Argentina global has been mainly a bit-part player under Pep Guardiola this season, and likely understands the boss' desire to overhaul the squad with younger blood this summer.
- Sheriff: Chiefs top draft pick Mahomes unharmed in robbery
- Europeans snub trade text at China's Silk Road summit, diplomat says
- LeBron hits historical highs in Cavs sweep of Raptors
- Van Zandt urges grads to stay true to their New Jersey roots
- Are Insiders Purchasing Their Own Shares of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:SHLD)?
- China pledges $124 bln for new Silk Road, says open to everyone
- Ugandan troops face sexual abuse charges in central Africa
- Investors Buy Large Volume of Banco Bradesco SA Put Options (BBD)
- More Boots on the Ground? Trump Advisors Shift Afghan Strategy
- Lib Dems pledge to introduce 5p charge on disposable coffee cups