Kris Jenner and Kylie Jenner also serve as executive producers.
No, really, turn them up so you can actually hear Kylie Jenner's not-so-animated narration of her new E! reality show!
"When you grow up on camera, everybody feels like they know you".
In the newest promo, the 19-year-old plans to break the "misconceptions" people have about her and show the *real* side of Kylie - the one who goes to her fans' proms and contemplates the social acceptability of picking one's nose around her friends.
"There's two sides of me", the reality star and beauty mogul continued to explain.
Kim further said that she really didn't know what Kylie did when it came to her cosmetics line until working with her on their lip kit collaboration, admitting, "I had no idea how hard it really was".
France's New Prime Minister: Conservative, Pro-European And A Novelist
Juppe welcomed the move, wishing him good luck and telling reporters Philippe has "all the qualities needed for this hard job". Macron may persuade other conservative members to join his Republicains en Marche movement in June parliamentary elections.
She described the show as "a gift to [her] fans", but don't expect it to carry on without drama.
"Nobody has a ideal life". But I'm not totally innocent because I am keeping up this lifestyle. "I'm going to be a viewer like everyone else", Khloe said.
"This isn't Keeping Up With the Kardashians", she says.
Take a look at the newest Life of Kylie trailer below.
Life of Kylie will consist of eight half-hour episodes and will premiere on Thursday, July 6 at 10/9c on E!
- Putin warns of risks of governments creating hacking tools
- New long-range missile can carry heavy nuclear warhead, North Korea says
- Shares Holding Above Moving Averages: Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)
- Wall's Game Winner Forces a Game Seven
- WFP chief cites 'Trump, Trump' focus as millions face starvation
- Amy Childs announces her baby name
- Northern Crude: NNPC Resumes Oil Search in Borno With Better Technology
- Kapil Mishra, who fainted, is stable now, says doctor
- Nations around the world working 'round to clock' to battle cyberattack
- Miss District Of Columbia Kára McCullough Crowned 2017 Miss USA