Victor Salvador Sobral won with a nostalgic-sounding ballad, and it was a throwback 1970s-style streaker who stole the moment with a bare bottom (and a giveaway Australian flag) during the interval act by last year's winner Jamala.
For three years Australia has graced the Eurovision Song Contest stage and earned praise for our professionalism and our musical artistry. Standing in front of the singer, he whipped down his trousers and wiggled his bare bottom, before being tackled by security.
However, that was all just a ruse and after an investigation by Australian broadcaster SBS, the identity of the streaker has been revealed and confirmed as former Ukranian celebrity journalist-turned-celebrity prankster Vitalii Sedluk.
Australia also experienced a sharp drop in viewer votes for the grand final, with many people blaming the decline on the mooning incident.
Juve 2-1 Monaco (Juve qualifiée) — LdC
Bien aidée par un Buffon décisif comme jamais, la Juve peut aborder le match de ce soir avec confiance. C'est la neuvième finale en C1 pour les Turinois mais ne comptent que deux succès (1985 et 1996).
The fan was removed quickly from the stage by security personnel at Kiev's International Exhibition Centre.
The 28-year-old joker has been behind pranks in the past involving the likes of Kim Kardashian, Will Smith, Brad Pitt and Madonna.
In the past, Sediuk hit headlines after he lifted model Gigi Hadid off the ground when she left a Milan fashion show.
The model turned and punched Mr Sediuk, who then released his grip.
- Senate Expected to Give House Health Care Plan the Cold Shoulder
- Durant orchestrates win as hapless Jazz face the music
- United States planning to kill Kim Jong-un - North Korea claims
- Crude oil prices lose grip on psychological barrier of $50 per barrel
- Jeremy Corbyn casts doubt over Labour pledge to renew Trident
- There's a secret to charging the Galaxy S8 as quickly as possible
- Rosporden : Ils ne pourront pas l'appeler Fañch…
- Comey declines to testify before Senate committee
- Pope Francis and Trump to meet despite disagreements
- Emmanuel Macron confirme au président du CIO son engagement pour Paris