Mardi, 19 Décembre 2017
Dernières nouvelles
Principale » Chelsea to offer Antonio Conte new deal and £200m war chest

Chelsea to offer Antonio Conte new deal and £200m war chest

15 Mai 2017

Michy Batshuayi could get his first Premier League start against Watford after scoring the title-clinching goal on his 18th substitute appearance.

Chelsea's triumph saw Conte become the fourth Italian to win the Premier League, following in the footsteps of Roberto Mancini, Carlo Ancelotti and Ranieri, who stunned the sporting world when he sensationally guided Leicester City to the title last season before being sacked in February.

The Blues boss is known for being demanding of his players in training and making sure that they are well-drilled before each game.

"We have started to do our work".

It was evident from that first moment, when he smiled at the press pack: most of us hadn't seen a smile born of anything other than sarcasm or embarrassment for a good 12 months. "We have to improve next season and find the right solution".

"I think if you compare Tottenham Hotspur with Chelsea, they had an advantage this season", the Italian manager told The Guardian.

Conte had been linked with the Inter Milan job, but he confirmed over the weekend that he will still be Chelsea manager next season.

"Next season he will be looking to win the UEFA Champions league with Chelsea as he wants to do well in the UCL".

Oil rebounds on Saudi assurances Russian Federation will extend supply cuts
Russia's Energy Minister, Alexander Novak, said in written comments on Thursday that his country is inclined to extend its cuts. In April, the daily oil production in Azerbaijan amounted to 781,100 barrels, 54,300 barrels of which fell on condensate.

But Conte said: "The club want to fight to win every competition".

Asked if he would be at Stamford Bridge next season, Conte said: 'Yeah, and we have to improve next season.

Luiz monitored the time taken for questions and Costa held the fire extinguisher aloft in the direction of journalists. In September, the team now on course to add a win record to the title just secured drew away at Swansea, lost at home to Liverpool, then most calamitously of all went down 3-0 at Arsenal, a defeat that left Conte fuming.

"If I say I'm not thinking about winning the double, I am a liar", Luiz said on chelseafc.com.

The shortlist is completed by current Premier League top scorer Romelu Lukaku of Everton and Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.

With the club willing to hand him a £300,000-a-week contract, Hazard gave Chelsea further reason for optimism by giving an interview in which he claimed he could win the Ballon d'Or with his current employers.

"We have another target to try to reach because we worked very hard to reach the final of the FA Cup.This is a dream that has come true".

Chelsea to offer Antonio Conte new deal and £200m war chest