Southwest said the fight began on flight 2530 when passengers began to get off the plane.
A vicious fight broke out between two passengers on a Southwest Airlines flight shortly after the plane arrived in Burbank, California.
Whether the two knew each other before the fight and what caused it are unknown.
Cellphone video shows passengers scrambling to get out of the way as the two men punched each other and wrestled across aisles and seats.
In the footage, which was posted to Twitter, two men can be seen jostling with one another before one is thrown into the seats in front of them.
"Everyone was de-planing then all heck broke loose", the passenger said. Instead, they chose to go toe-to-toe with each other after the plane landed in Burbank, taking a flight attendant and nice young lady down with them in the process. A woman is heard urging them to stop, asking, "What is wrong with you?"
Penguins lose Game 6, but Crosby's health of more concern
Defensively, the Pittsburgh Penguins are allowing 2.8 goals per game and are killing 79.8 percent of their power play chances. It was the second time in the series Ottawa tied the score in the closing minutes at home before winning in the extra period.
Other horror stories from customers surfaced later involving flights on Delta and American airlines.
Cable is still in custody at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles without bail under a California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation hold, jail records show.
Another passenger brawl had erupted on Monday at Florida's Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Florida, where emotions boiled over after budget carrier Spirit Airlines canceled several flights because of a labor dispute with its pilots.
Burbank police say one person was booked.
Michael Krause, the passenger who filmed the fight on his phone, says he did not intervene due to his broken hand. Krause believes the flight attendant deserves some too.
One man suffered minor injuries but was able to continue on to his destination, Southwest Airlines said in a statement.
- Local election results: Labour retains Doncaster Council
- Trump adviser in conflict of interest controversy
- Europa: Rashford Scores Stunner Vs Celta As United Take First Leg Advantage
- The NBA Playoffs Are Boring The Warriors
- Rockets Unable To Solve Spurs Despite Match-Up Edges
- Man City hang on to beat Leicester and move third
- Attorney General Tells Prosecutors to Seek 'Most Serious' Charges in Drug Cases
- Album reviews: Todd Rundgren and Harry Styles
- China to import US Beef for first time since 2003
- Arctic Council Meeting Could Heat Up Over Climate Change