On the other hand, Liverpool, who are chasing a top four finish, have won their last three away games.
Liverpool have set themselves up for a nervy end to the season following their goalless draw against Southampton last weekend.
Jurgen Klopp's side won't be taking anything for granted when they face West Ham tomorrow. After all, West Ham had just bested a high-flying London rival (effectively ending their title hopes), banished the specter of relegation, and taken another step in dispelling lingering bad vibes around their new stadium.
It meant he also had a warning to deliver to Liverpool fans ahead of their tough game against West Ham on Sunday.
"This is always hard if a team stands with nine or 10 players in front of the goal". Mane spoke to reporters at Liverpool's banquet during the week, and said his recovery from ACL surgery is going well and he expects to be ready for the start of next season. Arsenal and Liverpool need to win their remaining games to ensure the other does get the fourth spot.
Trump adviser in conflict of interest controversy
Those are the visas, created in 1990, that provide eligible immigrant investors with a path that can lead to permanent residence. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin .
"Yes, it has influence and that's how it is", Klopp said about the importance of Champions League football.
Klopp also was seemingly frustrated with Arsenal's 2-0 win against Southampton in the midweek just a few days after his side's 0-0 affair with the Saints.
Jürgen Klopp is confident that Philippe Coutinho will stay with Liverpool beyond the summer as the Brazilian playmaker knows the club made him the player that he is today.
Bilic is facing a selection headache with captain Mark Noble, midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate and strikers Andy Carroll and Diafra Sakho all missing due to their respective injuries. In the first half he seemed virtually unstoppable but after his injury during the winter, he has not performed as well as he and Klopp would have liked. West Ham might cause trouble by defending as well as they did against Spurs but the lack of their regular midfielders could hand the benefit slightly to Liverpool.
"I think they will be very disappointed if they don't make it, but then if they make it, they will definitely present it as a massive achievement, which it is, in this kind of league".
- Local election results: Labour retains Doncaster Council
- Huge cyber attack forces Microsoft to offer free tech fix
- Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham still fighting, but Chelsea hard to catch
- Workers at US Nuclear Site Take Cover after Tunnel Collapse
- China to import US Beef for first time since 2003
- Album reviews: Todd Rundgren and Harry Styles
- Europa: Rashford Scores Stunner Vs Celta As United Take First Leg Advantage
- Législatives: 428 candidats En Marche! investis, dont 52% de la société civile
- Des hôpitaux britanniques cibles d'attaques informatiques
- Arsenal maintain top-four hunt with impressive Stoke victory