Monaco still has much to learn.
José Mourinho famously allowed Samuel Eto'o - a two-time UEFA Champions League victor with Barcelona - to deliver the team talk ahead of Internazionale Milano's 2010 final success against Bayern München, introducing him with the words: "Now Samuel will tell us how we're going to win". "And in a way he represents us, those of us who could not win it [in the 2003 final against AC Milan]".
Juventus is on its way to a sixth straight Serie A title this season and would like to establish itself as an worldwide powerhouse with a win in the Champions League. "I told the players after that I was very proud and happy".
Five games in less than a month will be a challenge, made more so by the prospect of key players missing. Our opponent's youngest player was (Paulo) Dybala, who is 23.
"I'm proud of what we did together, me and my team-mates", he said. It would hurt the Italian to lose it to another Spanish giant for the second time in three years.
"This group clearly deserves to be where it is today, and the goal is to go until the end", he said to L'Equipe."In the away game with Monaco, they managed the match perfectly".
Why The 82 Freed Chibokgirls Are Chubby - Femi Adesina
Neither Nigeria's government nor Boko Haram , which has links to the Islamic State group, gave details about the exchange. Boko Haram seized a total of 276 girls in the 2014 abduction.
Trezeguet, now an ambassador for the Italian champions having represented them in is playing days, feels Juve now have the capability to stand toe-to-toe with Zinedine Zidane's competition holders. No club would have managed to do so apart from Monaco.
"We have been working hard for this, we have been working well", he continued.
The Italian team is likely to secure an unprecedented sixth straight Serie A title on Sunday at Roma, while it is also in the Italian Cup final.
Goals from Mario Mandzukic and Dani Alves confirmed Juve's dominance over two legs and they will now get a chance to make up for their final defeats to AC Milan in 2003 and Barcelona in 2015.
The final of the Champions League is scheduled to be played on June 3 in Cardiff.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored all three goals in Real Madrid's 3-0 win at home over rival Atletico in the first leg of this semifinal. "We have grown in respect to two years ago, when we were a surprise".
- Russian photographer blasts United States media for 'hysteria' over photoshoot
- 1 killed at West Bank rally for Palestinian hunger strikers
- Manny Machado: Machado homers for third time in four games
- No discussion between PM, COAS on Jindal's Pakistan visit: Info Minister
- Pakistan, China sign CPEC agreements, MoUs
- Pope says he'll seek common ground with Trump, won't preach
- Jose Mourinho and Manchester United Give Up on Top Four Finish
- Zubizarreta admire Giroud — OM
- Trump says possible to pick new Federal Bureau of Investigation director by next week
- Elgin-area congressman: If Trump has tapes, Oversight Committee should have them