The NBA acknowledged in its Last Two Minute Report Saturday that the Boston Celtics should have had an extra second on the clock to run a final play in a Game 6 loss to the Washington Wizards. The two teams will meet Monday night, looking to earn a shot at upsetting the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Finals. Are the Wizards in their heads? Neither team have yet to win on the road in this series but anything can happen in a Game 7, so you can scrap the form guide. The Celts will learn if they'll hold the No. 1 pick in June's NBA Draft, whether Washington's Markelle Fultz is the projected top prize.
Looking at the betting trends, the Wizards are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games playing on two days' rest, 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall and 1-5 ATS in their last six road games.
However, Wall's heroics would give the Wizards the win and send the series to a do or die game seven.
The Celtics, however, have a point guard of their own that can take over games.
Abbas Meets Trump Amid Calls to Stop Palestinian Terror Payments
But Abbas will be encouraged that Trump did not publicly demand that the Palestinians cut funding to prisoners and their families. They include the contours of a potential Palestinian state, Jerusalem's status and the question of Palestinian refugees.
The NBA also revealed that Celtics big man Al Horford should have been whistled for an offensive foul with 41.2 seconds left on a play that resulted in a long Avery Bradley 2-pointer, and a defensive 3-seconds violation with 33.0 seconds left on a play that yielded a Bradley Beal bucket.
Boston has been the better team all year, and they've continued to protect their home court against Washington.
With LeBron James all but certain to put an abrupt end to the season of whichever team reaches the conference finals, Thomas and the Celtics have one more big moment left in them.
- Engineer in deadly 2015 Amtrak crash charged with manslaughter
- Puerto Rico braces for May Day strike as debt deadline nears
- Israel occupation forces fire at Palestinian protesters
- Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards - 5/15/17 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- En Marche! rebaptisé La République en marche! en vue des législatives
- Israel's cabinet submits bill to declare 'Jewish nation state'
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola hails referee Bobby Madley over disallowed penalty
- Of the 48 affected NHS England hospitals, six remain unoperational
- One of nation's oldest veterans honored on 111th birthday
- U.S. committed to Turkey's security, Mattis tells Turkish PM Yildirim