The NBA acknowledged in its Last Two Minute Report Saturday that the Boston Celtics should have had an extra second on the clock to run a final play in a Game 6 loss to the Washington Wizards. The two teams will meet Monday night, looking to earn a shot at upsetting the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Finals. Are the Wizards in their heads? Neither team have yet to win on the road in this series but anything can happen in a Game 7, so you can scrap the form guide. The Celts will learn if they'll hold the No. 1 pick in June's NBA Draft, whether Washington's Markelle Fultz is the projected top prize.
Looking at the betting trends, the Wizards are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games playing on two days' rest, 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall and 1-5 ATS in their last six road games.
However, Wall's heroics would give the Wizards the win and send the series to a do or die game seven.
The Celtics, however, have a point guard of their own that can take over games.
Of the 48 affected NHS England hospitals, six remain unoperational
He added the attack "was not specifically targeted at the NHS and is affecting organisations from across a range of sectors". Because they could have done something ages ago to get this problem fixed, and they didn't do it, Cluley said.
The NBA also revealed that Celtics big man Al Horford should have been whistled for an offensive foul with 41.2 seconds left on a play that resulted in a long Avery Bradley 2-pointer, and a defensive 3-seconds violation with 33.0 seconds left on a play that yielded a Bradley Beal bucket.
Boston has been the better team all year, and they've continued to protect their home court against Washington.
With LeBron James all but certain to put an abrupt end to the season of whichever team reaches the conference finals, Thomas and the Celtics have one more big moment left in them.
- Nine Chadian soldiers killed in Boko Haram attack on camp: army
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola hails referee Bobby Madley over disallowed penalty
- USA and China Reach A Deal To Expand Trade
- Four candidates for Federal Bureau of Investigation director job to be interviewed after Comey firing
- HFC Member Says House Obamacare Repeal Bill Only 'Tweaks' Obamacare
- Puerto Rico braces for May Day strike as debt deadline nears
- Labour's Tom Watson warns of dangers of large majority for Theresa May
- U.S. committed to Turkey's security, Mattis tells Turkish PM Yildirim
- Lewis Hamilton takes pole for Spanish Grand Prix
- Abbas Meets Trump Amid Calls to Stop Palestinian Terror Payments