In Louisville Saturday, ten people were arrested outside the only Kentucky clinic that provides abortions.
The protesters were arrested for trespassing after refusing to move away. Police reportedly asked the protesters "numerous times" to disperse - as Jezebel reported, blocking the entrance to an abortion clinic violates 1994's federal Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, which specifically prohibits "physical obstruction" meant to "injure, intimidate or interfere with" patients' entry into a reproductive health care center.
President Trump, "The War on Americans Gun Rights is Over"
One of the biggest rounds of applause came when Trump assured the crowd that his record on guns will not be like his predecessors. AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and host of Bullets with AWR Hawkins , a Breitbart News podcast.
The Rev. Joseph Spurgeon of the Sovereign King Church in Sellersburg, Indiana, says the protest was held at the Louisville abortion clinic because it is the last one operating in Kentucky. A federal judge last month ordered the clinic to remain open until a lawsuit aimed at preventing its closure is resolved.
The Lexington EMW Women's Clinic closed in January after a lengthy battle of trying to obtain a license to operate that abortion facility.
- Liverpool star Emre Can: Watford win was massive
- Bills name Joe Schoen Assistant GM
- Nordstrom's Earnings Rise As Comparable Sales Fall (NYSE: JWN)
- Revivez le départ de François Hollande de l'Elysée — Passation de pouvoirs
- President Trump warns Comey about 'leaking', implies talks were recorded
- US, China Cooperation to Extend Trade
- Sessions Orders Longer Prison Sentences, Reversing Obama-era Policy
- Voici l'étonnante couverture du prochain livre de Nabilla
- Picture of pope kissing devilish Donald Trump pops up in Rome
- Global Cyber Attack Hits Hospitals, Companies