Georges St-Pierre remains optimistic he will fight Michael Bisping later this year.
Former welterweight champion St-Pierre is still hopeful of fighting Bisping and isn't giving up hope of doing battle with the middleweight king.
"[White] says a lot of things sometimes", St-Pierre said. I can't (fight) before October. This isn't the first time GSP has put his skills to use for Bud Light. "They knew that before".
La femme du maire de Béziers en course — Législatives
Emmanuelle Ménard, l'épouse du maire de Béziers, est candidate aux législatives dans la 6e circonscription de l'Hérault. En même temps que sa femme, Robert Ménard a confirmé mercredi soir sa candidature sur son propre compte twitter.
With St-Pierre recently stating that he would not be ready to fight until after October, UFC President Dana White announced that he canceled the matchup between Bisping and St-Pierre and that #1 ranked UFC middleweight contender Yoel Romero would get the opportunity to fight Bisping for the title.
For his part, Bisping (30-7) has stated several times he will wait for St-Pierre, as the Canadian star represents a major payday.
"It's the fight I want and it's the fight Bisping still wants, from what I've heard", he added. I'm focused and I want it, but we'll see what happens.
- U.S. Treasury's Mnuchin says U.S. reserves right to be protectionist
- Cyber Strike on UK Hospitals is 'International Attack', Says PM Theresa May
- Chelsea fans want Diego Costa to stay after title win
- Transfert : Favre discute avec Dortmund, Nice pense à Ranieri !
- Felipe Massa, le mentor de Lance Stroll
- Russia puts military on display for Victory Day parade
- British hospitals say hit by suspected national cyber attack
- VIDEO François Fillon: "Notre ennemi a un nom: l'islamisme radical"
- At UMass Amherst Commencement, Sen. Warren Takes Jab At Trump
- Poutine restreint le droit de manifester en marge du Mondial — Russie