After accompanying Harry to a charity polo match, Markle and her prince enjoyed a little PDA, making royal watchers think Grant's prediction is probably spot-on. Markle was all smiles as she rooted for Prince Harry who participated in the event for the benefit of Sentebale and WellChild charities.
Of course, the 35-year-old appeared proud - and, of course, gorgeous as ever - as she cheered from the sidelines. The prince and his American girlfriend Meghan Markle were caught on camera embracing and hugging for the first time Sunday at a charity polo match.
It has been confirmed Meghan Markle can attend Pippa Middleton's wedding with Prince Harry. According to E! News, Markle has even started narrowing down on her outfits as she moves from one dress fitting to another in Toronto. The Telegraph put together a timeline of the couple's road to the royal wedding in April of 2011 from the time the dating rumors first began in 2003.
At least 74 countries affected in 'biggest ever' cyberattack
Shortly after that disclosure, Microsoft announced that it had already issued software "patches" for those holes. To decrypt the data, the culprits demand a ransom of $600 in bitcoins, a cryptocurrency, the spokersperson said.
Other guests at the star-studded event also included Oscar-winning actor Eddy Redmayne, Emma Stone and The Crown star Matt Smith. Ascot bold outing at a formal occasion shows that their relationship is going from strength to strength. They will then be holding an after-party in the evening similar to that of Kate and Prince William's wedding which is reserved for the newlyweds' family members and friends.
The couple has been the subject of curiosity since a year ago, when Kensington Palace took the rare step of releasing a statement about press coverage of Markle. The Hollywood actress had her hand on her beau's back as he leaned to give her a kiss.
Harry taking Meghan to Pippa's wedding to James Matthews at St Mark's Church in Englefield, Berkshire, signals a pretty big step forward in their relationship.
- Wenger aims to silence critics with Euro push
- Short Interest in Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (BRCD) Expands By 9.4%
- Massive ransomware attack strikes 99 countries
- L'aide-soignante empoisonneuse évoque "un processus délirant"
- Los Angeles bluffe le CIO
- 'I don't think it's inappropriate' asking for Federal Bureau of Investigation chief's loyalty
- Muelensteen: Lukaku not good enough for Man Utd
- Macron élu avec 66,1 % des voix, contre 33,9 % à Le Pen
- Harden vows to make Rockets better after elimination
- Hampshire NHS Trust cyber attack statement