Isco smashed a decisive away goal as Real Madrid stormed into their third Champions League final in four years after registering a 4-2 aggregate win over their local rivals Atletico Madrid at the Vicente Calderon Stadium here on Thursday.
To their credit Real Madrid remained calm and proceeded to dominate possession for the rest of the half, frustrating the home players and taking the sting out of Atletico's attacking thrust.
"I hope he's ready before and I hope he can be with us more than anything".
"They started strongly but eventually we were able to find our game", Zidane said.
Ramos and Higuain were team-mates at the Bernabeu for six seasons, during which time they helped Real win three LaLiga titles, but they will be on opposing sides at the Millennium Stadium and the Spain worldwide has assured no quarter will be given.
Unlike last season's relatively straightforward run to the final, when they faced Roma, Wolfsburg and Manchester City before beating Atletico on penalties, Real have had a bruising path to the final to face Juventus in Cardiff on June 3, knocking out Napoli and Bayern Munich as well as Atletico.
Dem: GOP 'looking for a unicorn' on ObamaCare repeal deal
President Donald Trump joked with House Speaker Paul Ryan , mocking pundits who said the speaker didn't "have it". It also changes the amount that insurers can charge older people for health insurance relative to younger people.
The former Lazio and Inter Milan star also went on to say how proud he was of his players effort: "I am happy, proud of how we competed as we have shown over these five and a half years".
Real are now chasing a first league and European Cup double since 1958 and could become the first team to defend the Europe's biggest prize in the Champions League era, which began with the change in format in 1992.
Simeone said there is no easy formula to take Atletico to the next level.
Before the game, Atletico fans displayed huge banners that read, "proud not to be like you", a response to Madrid's message before the first leg. "We have no trouble thanking them".
The coach, who took charge of the team in January 2016, steered the club to victory last season against Atletico in the final. "They have a great team and are in very good form". Simeone was loudly cheered.
- North Korea seeks extraditions of Kim Jong Un assassination plotters
- Warriors boss issues warning about Foran move
- Venezuela's president announces vote to create popular assembly at May Day rally
- US reports another drop in arrests at Mexico border
- N.Korea seeks extradition of S.Korea spy chief over "assassination plot"
- This smartphone is basically a battery with a screen
- North Korea says will have dialogue with U.S. under right conditions - Yonhap
- Nadal delighted with win over "one of world's best" Goffin
- Game 6 Preview: Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards
- Des sites de production à l'arrêt après la cyberattaque mondiale — Renault