An Irish citizen has died as a result of a stabbing in the village of Taghazout, near the popular holiday resort of Agadir in Morocco.
Local media report that a man in his 40s was arrested on suspicion of the murder of an Irish woman on Wednesday morning.
The woman, who lived in Taghazout, in the south-west coastal region of Morocco, died after being stabbed.
Police attended the scene and found the Irish national with head injuries, believed to have been committed with a knife, according to local news Le 360.
Hollande fait ses adieux au gouvernement, soucieux d'assurer la"transmission"
Le président du Conseil constitutionnel, Laurent Fabius, proclamera, ensuite, les résultats de l'élection dans la salle des fêtes. Après sa victoire du 8 mai dernier, Emmanuel Macron va officiellement entrer, huit jours plus tard, à l'Elysée.
The suspect suffered injuries to his face and reports say he was intoxicated.
The Department of Foreign Affairs has said they aware of the case and will provide consular assistance if requested.
A 40-year-old man has been arrested and is being questioned by police.
- Teacher held without bond; reportedly admitted to sex with student
- European officials hit back at May's claim Brussels interfering in elections
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) ,NovaGold Resources Inc. (NG)
- N'Golo Kante on the bench for West Brom clash
- Tennis: Nadal rejoint Djokovic en demi-finale à Madrid
- U.S. Justice Department orders tougher criminal punishments
- Quatrième finale de la saison pour Kristina Mladenovic — Tennis
- Windows 10 updates will include Snapchat style video app
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- New Orleans Removes Jefferson Davis Statue