It took a mere three hours for Google to blacklist the offending web app; the next day, Google rolled out an update for Gmail to better warn users about phishing links. This will make for a stricter web application publishing process, and while it will probably make it a little more hard to register or modify apps it will make it easier for Google to root out misleading or spoofed identities.
As an example, subject to how the new risk assessment process feels about a web app, some web apps might require a manual review by Google before publishing publicly.
Fox Picks Up Another Ryan Murphy Show to Series
He could use Hermione's Time-Turner, which reminds me: " Ryan Murphy Options Harry Potter For Anthology Series". Fox is set to announce its 2017-2018 lineup on Monday at its Upfront and will likely announce 911 there.
Google took immediate action in the wake of the phishing email threat earlier this month and is once again showing how highly it values data security and online safety - something all of us Android users can be very thankful for. The company is now announcing changes aimed at developers to prevent future attacks.
Google has updated its app identity guidelines and put new review processes and restrictions on web apps that request user data in response to the phishing scam that popped up last week. So app developers might see error messages when registering new applications or modifying existing ones in the Google API Console, Firebase Console, or Apps Script editor, the Google Identity Team said in a blog post. Web applications will also end up needing a bit more review time depending on their function and permissions, with some needing between 3 and 7 business days for Google to review them by hand. During the process, users will not be able to approve permissions and will encounter an error message instead of the consent page.
- Chelsea est champion d'Angleterre — Premier League
- Kevin Lee and Michael Lee trade BLOWS at UFC press conference
- Hollande promet une passation de pouvoirs avec Macron "simple, claire et amicale"
- Trump Creating Commission on Voter Fraud, Suppression
- North Korea's detention of United States citizen 'concerning': White House
- Enphase Energy, Inc. Posted losses of -13.1% in the Last Trade
- Batshuayi offre le titre à Chelsea
- WannaCry ransomware attack targeted thousands of computers globally
- Disagraced Democratic Rep. Corrine Brown Convicted of Charity Fraud
- Trump eyes embrace of base as he marks tough first 100 days