"France have really improved over the last two years so they'll be a tough team".
Reigning champions New Zealand will have Southern Hemisphere rivals South Africa for company in Pool B along with Six Nations whipping boys Italy, who it must be said could not have faced a more hard draw given the calibre of the All Blacks and the Springboks at the World Cup.
France, though, are showing signs of considerable improvement under new head coach Guy Noves, and Argentina are consistent top-drawer performers at World Cup tournaments.
Japan caused a massive upset in the last World Cup when they lowered the colours of the Springboks in the Pool stages, while Scotland's victory over Joe Schmidt's men in this year's Six Nations at Murrayfield illustrated how risky Gregor Townsend's side are.
Ireland will fancy their chances of topping the group and making it to a Rugby World Cup semi-final for the first time in their history.
Quatrième finale de la saison pour Kristina Mladenovic — Tennis
La Roumaine avait pour sa part dominé la Lettone Anastasija Sevastova (WTA 22) 6-2 6-3 dans l'après-midi. Contre sa partenaire de double Kuznetsova, la Française a fait la différence grâce à sa puissance .
Scotland beat Japan in a match played just four days after that historic triumph over the Springboks, and the Japanese just failed to get out of the pool.
Wales once again find themselves in direct competition with the Wallabies, a team they have consistently struggled to beat during head coach Warren Gatland's nine-year coaching reign.
Samoa, against whom Wales scraped a victory at World Cup 2011 in New Zealand, are also likely to feature in the group as Oceania 1, with Americas 2 completing the picture.
"This is great news and a tribute to the work that the sport has been doing in recent years to stay in tune and relevant to modern South Africa", he said.
The top two teams from each pool will reach the quarter-finals, where England v Wales looks distinctly possible given the knockout stage draw bracket (full details below). Pool D victor v Pool C runner-up 4. South Africa staged the football World Cup in 2010 and jointly held cricket's World Cup with Zimbabwe and Kenya in 2003. Europe 1 will be the winners of the Rugby Europe Championship (excluding Georgia, who have already qualified). Pool C is the toughest on paper, pitting England against France, Argentina, Americas 1 and Oceania 2.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) ,NovaGold Resources Inc. (NG)
- FedEx hit as NSA-linked ransomware spreads around the world
- Lakeridge Health reports tech problems amid global cyberextortion attack
- Hollande fait ses adieux au gouvernement, soucieux d'assurer la"transmission"
- South Korea's prez scraps state textbooks to 'normalise history education'
- Irish woman dies after reported stabbing in Morocco
- U.S. Justice Department orders tougher criminal punishments
- Windows 10 updates will include Snapchat style video app
- Police chief, 3 others dead after Licking County nursing home shooting
- U.S., China Strike Trade Deal On Beef, Poultry And Natural Gas