Reports out of the United Kingdom via The Sun, have linked Atletico Madrid with a Premier league search for their next striker.
Vardy is not Atletico's only target this summer, however, with Sanchez also in the running for a switch to Spain, while Napoli's Edinson Cavani and Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata are also on Simeone's wanted list.
The 47-year-old has been linked with the Inter Milan job and Griezmann has suggested he would also look to depart the Vicente Calderon should Simeone leave. Griezmann scored in Atleti's 2-1 win on Wednesday night in their UCL semifinal second leg but his side crashed out to Real Madrid 4-2 on aggregate and reports suggest he could move on for a fee of around $100 million.
Stock you Must See: First NBC Bank Holding Company (FNBC)
First NBC Bank Holding Company shares decreased -58.62 percent over the past week and fell -97.38 percent over the previous month. The high in the most recent session compares poorly to the established 52-week high of $20.29 which was set by FNBC on 07/18/16.
Sticking with Vardy and Sanchez, both would likely snap up a move to La Liga and be part of a team which always seems to overachieve and goes deep in the UEFA Champions League.
However, they had to endure a nervous opening to the return leg, as Atletico flew out of the blocks and took a two-goal lead through Saul Niguez's header and Antoine Griezmann's penalty. The Chilean has made no secret of his unhappiness with the Gunners' lack of success, and should they finish outside the Champions League, it may very well mean an exit for some of their top players.
"First 30 minutes will be in the history of the stadium and the people".
- Cyber Strike on UK Hospitals is 'International Attack', Says PM Theresa May
- Clashes in northwest Syria after de-escalation zones take effect
- Renault Hit By Global Cyberattack: Management
- Adieu la Françafrique — Macron et l'Afrique
- North Korea claims USA tried to assassinate Kim Jong
- S Korean President Election Boosts Prospects for Nation's Credit Rating
- Oil producers have consensus to extend cuts, 2 OPEC members say
- Le roi Mohammed VI s'est entretenu avec Emmanuel Macron
- WWE veteran Mick Foley endorses The Rock for president
- Check Out Blac Chyna's New Birthday Ferrari