Game 4 is this evening in Washington.
Wizards forward Kelly Oubre says "reoccurring events" of being hit in the head caused the outburst that got him ejected from Thursday's Game 3 win over the Boston Celtics.
"I'm not sure where that narrative starts", Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "We're not really anxious about him or what they're doing". The Wizards did just that in a 121-102 rout in Game 4 on Sunday thanks to a 26-0 third-quarter run that featured big-time contributions from John Wall, Bradley Beal, Markieff Morris and Otto Porter.
The Celtics lead the series 2-1. "Game 5's are huge in a playoff series and we have got to protect home court, and I'm treating it as a must win".
Though nothing compared to eight technical fouls and three ejections in Game 3, tensions bubbled up late after the result was no longer in doubt.
The incident took place in the second quarter with nearly nine minutes remaining.
Kelly Oubre has been suspended for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals after charging at Kelly Olynyk, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical. "We feel like we're in control", Wall said.
Shocked FBI agents grapple with Comey's unceremonious firing
The White House has said that Comey was sacked, in part, for his handling of the investigation into Clinton's email server. In 2013, the FBI Agents Association urged then-President Barack Obama to nominate Rogers, but Obama chose Comey instead.
"Whenever my head hurts or I get hit in the face, my initial reaction isn't going to be pleasant". Not suspending big name players is really how the National Basketball Association works.
Of course, there weren't a ton of Celtics fans feeling that way after Isaiah Thomas poured in 53 points in an inspiring Game 2 win that put the Celtics up 2-0 last week.
In Game 4, Beal was more patient in his offensive attack, and focused on getting to the rim. "If you turn the ball over against these guys, you'd prefer to drop kick it into the stands so that at least you can set your defense", Stevens said. Theoretically, if he were to be the lone post player, he could make Marcin Gortat defend him out on the three point line. Wall scored 14 points to spark Washington's offense and the game was tied at halftime.
The Celtics had plenty in the third - five alone from Thomas - that produced 21 points for what turned into a 42-point quarter for Washington.
Wizards: Bogdanovic made four of the seven 3-pointers he attempted.
Boston isn't going to minimize the rebound differential most nights.
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reportedly threatened to resign after Comey firing
- Oddo reste à 'achat' après les résultats — Unicredit
- Grave accident impliquant 7 personnes ce mercredi — Port-Saint-Père
- En 1989, Brigitte Macron s'est présentée en politique
- Guardians of the galaxy vol 2 tops box office: official trailer
- Wenger praises Sanchez; discusses Giroud, Welbeck dilemma
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) & Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) Stocks Buzz
- Turkey's Erdogan Wants "Win-Win Approach" To Continue Bid To Join EU
- Voici la raison qui pourrait pousser Florian Philippot à quitter le FN
- Would You Buy Coca-Cola Company (The) (NYSE:KO) On These Analyst Ratings?