The Prince of Norway has achieved internet virality after "dabbing" at an official ceremony earlier this week.
The youngster's cheeky dancing and public display of comedic facial expressions came the day after dad Crown Prince Haakon pulled a freakish prank during a gala dinner for the event where he shaved his beard off in the middle of a speech.
The Prince of Norway, 11-year-old Sverre Magnus, is officially our favourite new royal family member. Why? The provision of an audience to honor his grandparents proved too much for Little Prince Sverre, and he made a decision to entertain the masses.
Korean president hints at scrapping deal with Japan over sexual slavery
Moon told Abe to "look straight at history" and not make the past "a barrier", South Korea's presidential office said. The leaders agreed to strengthen their countries' alliance.
Video footage shows the youngster, who is third in line to the country's throne, was standing on the palace balcony surrounded by his extended family for a photo op when the incident occurred. First, he did a "peace out" sign at the cameras, before being shoved by his well-behaved cousin, 12-year-old Leah Isadora Behn.
Prince Sverre's father, heir to the Norwegian throne Crown Prince Haakon, shaved off his beard halfway through the birthday dinner party.
Clearly the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
- White House advisers struggle to keep Comey story straight
- Strong storms spawn tornado in Oklahoma, threaten region
- Moon thanks Modi for congratulations in Korean language
- Gold steady as U.S. political concerns pressure dollar; stocks drop
- Hollande fait ses adieux au gouvernement, soucieux d'assurer latransmission
- Windows 10 gets more goodies with the Fall Creators Update
- US Justice Department To Investigate Police Shooting Of Black Texas Teen
- Wizards must be able to bring home cooking on road to Boston
- Anil Kumar, Jyoti add two bronze to hosts' tally
- United Nations officials urge India to lift social media ban in Held Kashmir