"It won't be long enough to think he'll be fit for Old Trafford".
Hull City boss Marco Silva has confirmed that on-loan winger Lazar Markovic will miss the remainder of the Premier League campaign through injury.
The France defender, who joined on loan from Liverpool in January, was in fine form for the Eagles until he sustained knee ligament damage in the 1-0 loss against Tottenham last month.
Palace have suffered three straight defeats without Sakho, Tomkins and Dann and are four points ahead of Hull, who now occupy the final relegation place. Take this one!'" "The pressure lies with Hull. It is not ideal preparation but it is important we get as many players back fit as we can.
Microsoft hurries to patch 'worst' Windows vulnerability
As soon as the malware engine scans the attachment, the code opens the vulnerability and the attacker can take control. It could be triggered by something as simple as sending an email.
"We have to hold our nerve Sunday and make sure we produce our best performance", he added.
"Big players haven't been available and if they were, we'd be in the top half of the table". "Because at stake is everyone's status in the Premier League. They have to win, we only have to avoid losing". You can not play well if you are not.
Allardyce will await the results of late fitness tests given to James Tomkins, Yohan Cabaye and Scott Dann before he selects his XI to start at Selhurst Park. These players have been big players for us. "That decision will not happen until probably Saturday morning and then we will see what we have got available".
"The managing of those eight players and putting them together so quickly deserves a lot of credit to the manager on how he's integrated the players and tried to fight their way out".
- Kurzawa va bien être opéré — PSG
- Southampton boss Puel wants Saints to be clinical against Arsenal
- Sondage présidentielle : après le débat, Macron fait le break
- Thala Ajith Kumar's 'Vivegam' Teaser Released on Yesterday Midnight
- Hamas elects Haniyeh to lead terror group
- États-Unis : Donald Trump révoque le patron du FBI
- After James Comey firing, Democrats call for special prosecutor in Russian Federation probe
- Buyout of West Corp. by Apollo backed by $4.1 billion in debt
- Dozens hurt, 1 dead in violent day of protests in Venezuela
- Pippa Middleton has (another) rule for her wedding guests