Thankfully for United the problem doesn't sound too serious but it remains to be seen whether Rashford will be risked at Arsenal with a huge Europa League second leg next Thursday to worry about.
"We often leave with an adverse result from the first leg and that should stimulate us to face the match in England".
"Last year we scored three goals away against Atletico to go through and their defence is very strong and this year we won 2-1 at the Bernabeu and they are nearly in the Champions League final". The free-kick is really well taken, and the goalkeeper has no chance with it.
The home side failed to rise to the challenge of their first major European semifinal and will need to significantly up their game if they are to prevent United winning the Europa League for the first time and qualifying for next season's Champions League. We are not going to Arsenal to say "beat us" or 'beat us 5-0 or 6-0.' We are going there to fight for a result.
It was a mostly even match in front of almost 30,000 fans at Balaidos Stadium, but United had most of the significant chances. "He had a fantastic shot in the first half, and then that handsome save".
The first was a spectacular one-handed dive to stop a curling shot from Rashford from going into the top corner in the 20th.
Bradley Scores Playoff High 29, Celtics Beat Wizards, Take 3-2 Lead
The Celtics shot 65 percent from the field in the first quarter and 53 percent overall, including 16 of 33 on 3-point attempts. They're trying to make it bigger than what it needs to be. "When we took shots, they were just leaking out and getting out".
On the other hand, Henrikh Mkhitaryan is on the verge of making history for the club.
All of them played superbly in their positions but it is of course Rashford who will steal the headlines after his stunning free-kick grabbed the win for Man United.
Celta had one of its best chances early in the game, a close-range header by midfielder Daniel Wass that missed wide in the 11th.
United seemed to overpower Celta throughout and Guidetti added: 'I think we have to play a bit quicker.
Mourinho also suggested goalkeeper David de Gea could play in the Europa League final should United reach it despite Sergio Romero being the regular No. 1 in the tournament so far.
"Because of their situation in La Liga, a comfortable situation, they manage to think just about the Europa League, the best players in best condition, so a hard match for us".
- April OPEC Oil Output Fell, But Saudi Arabia's Production Rose
- Comey Asked for More Prosecutor Resources for Russia Probe
- No collusion with Russians claims Donald Trump as Federal Bureau of Investigation row rumbles on
- PM, chief ministers travel to China to attend Belt and Road Forum
- Christian Gérin suspendu par En Marche — Tweets antisémites
- Mormons pull older teens out of Boy Scouts
- Elon Musk's New Video For His Dumb Tunnel Project Is Awesome
- Donald Trump contradicts his own White House about James Comey firing timeline
- McCain, Graham, and Collins Join Democrats in Keeping Obama's Natural Gas Regulation
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2' has heart, humor, and action