O'Reilly was sacked by Fox News last month in the wake of a series of sexual harassment allegations.
Since his termination from Fox News, O'Reilly has resorted to giving his "Talking Points Memo" on a podcast posted to his website each day.
"From now on when I'm attacked, I'm going to take action - mostly legal action", O'Reilly said.
"This was a hit". In the weeks to come, we're going to be able to explain some of it.
"It has to do with destroying voices [the] far-left doesn't like", he added. That's the general tone.
Beck told O'Reilly, "I'm not gonna get into everything", but said, "I'd just like to know what the hell happened". "There's a lot of legality here".
United States wants Asean to review relations with N. Korea
In separating USA policies from values such as human rights, democracy, press freedom and the treatment of minorities, Mr. Tillerson appeared to outline a departure from priorities pursued during both the Bush and Obama administrations.
"It's coming", he said ominously.
He said soon he will expose, "this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things, we are going to name them, and it's going to be a big big story".
O'Reilly also weighed in on the controversy surrounding President Donald Trump's decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, saying that the president fired the former director because he doesn't trust him. A number of organizations directed protests against Fox News and O'Reilly after a New York Times investigation reported both had paid an estimated $13 million to women who said he had sexually harassed them over the years. However, he's counting on Beck and the Internet to hold out his version of the truth.
O'Reilly hinted that he may even take legal action.
Well, conspiracy theorists should have fun with that one.
- Wizards must be able to bring home cooking on road to Boston
- Senator: White House Defending Trump Over Nation
- 3 children dead, others badly hurt in Conroe house fire
- Donald Trump défend son congédiement du directeur du FBI
- Jean Todt sera candidat à un troisième mandat
- Arsenal must maintain focus during final games, says Wenger
- Pour les Français, Alain Juppé serait le meilleur Premier ministre
- Anthony Joshua stops Wladimir Klitschko in 11th round at Wembley Stadium
- Moon thanks Modi for congratulations in Korean language
- First time for Wenger in the Premier League