President Donald Trump on Friday issued a preemptive condemnation of what he expects will be negative media coverage of the first 100 days of his presidency.
His regime has also been marked by controversy over USA intervention in Syria, and widespread dismay at his choice of the conservative Jeff Sessions as attorney general.
President Donald Trump said "a lot" has been accomplished on his watch and that the 100-day benchmark is 'ridiculous'.
"You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost and it's going to be so easy", Trump said during an October 2016 rally. His second attempt at a Muslim ban executive order was blocked by a federal court.
The biggest success of Trump's young presidency, alluded to in his tweet, has been the nomination and confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked to replace the late Antonin Scalia.
Voters who wish to hold Trump to the contract would do well to read the fine print.
Smart Card Plastc Files For Bankruptcy
At first, the principal investment group postponed their investment and a couple of weeks later the round fell apart. Plastc said it will cease operations on April 20th (today) and is considering filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
In November, President-elect Trump even posted a video about "policy plan for the first 100 days".
Among other things, the ambitious plan promised repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act, reforming the tax code, ending illegal immigration, repairing infrastructure and fixing Social Security.
Trump's travel ban, the policy version of a proposal that began during the GOP primary as a promise to ban all Muslims from entering the US, has also stumbled out of the starting blocks.
These days, Trump seems torn between downplaying expectations and asserting, despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary, that the early days of his administration have been a success.
Trump and his aides have repeatedly denied any collusion with Moscow, and the president himself has called the investigations a "witch hunt" akin to McCarthyism during the Cold War.
- Sharapova should not get French Open wildcard, says rival Radwanska
- Alexa Will Now Work With Google's G Suite Calendar
- Google Home Gets Multi-User Support: How to Set it Up
- Livret A et LDDS ont fait le plein en mars
- Offensive posts may land WhatsApp, Facebook group admins in jail
- Killer of NFL's Will Smith gets 25 years for manslaughter
- Predators beat Blackhawks 4-1 to complete sweep
- Producer Kevin Feige Reveals Why He Picked The 'Captain Marvel' Directors
- Chaffetz leaves door open to not finish term in House
- NewsAlert: Strident Trump targets Canadian trade on energy, lumber, dairy