However, it looks like just ahead of the launch, some extra information pertaining to the much awaited Samsung flagships are out, and have been reported by Gadgets360. Samsung had also started a pre-registration page earlier, but the pre-bookings could only start from today. He said that the camera will be the Galaxy Note 8's most significant update, apart from the Infinity Display design we're all expecting. While the rear camera is largely the same as the one in last year's Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung has made software tweaks to enhance post-processing that should result in slightly better results. The Samsung Galaxy S8+, as the name suggests, is bigger and comes with a larger 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display with same QHD resolution but 531ppi. The only thing which we didn't know what the price of both the devices.
The hardware is one place where the United States variant of the S8 differs from the S8 launched in India. It has not been reported if customers actually changed their devices or if they were given a free replacement for their troubles.
Des morts lors de violentes manifestations contre le président — Venezuela
Aux cocktails molotov des manifestants, les forces de l'ordre ont répliqué par des gaz lacrymogènes et des balles en caoutchouc . Des foyers de violence subsistaient mercredi en fin de soirée dans plusieurs secteurs de la capitale et dans d'autres villes.
Industry watchers agree that there shouldn't be any recalls this time around, as the display glitch isn't a safety hazard and is only present on a small number of Galaxy S8 units. Both the handsets pack 4GB of RAM and come with 64GB inbuilt storage while also supporting expandable storage via microSD card (up to 256GB).
For security, Samsung now offers Iris scanner and facial recognition in addition to several other standard features like a fingerprint scanner, pattern lock, and password. While the former will have a 3,000mAh battery, the latter will come with a 3,500mAh battery. On the connectivity front, both the devices support Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, GPS, GLONASS and 4G LTE.
- Stephen Hendry writes off Ronnie O'Sullivan's Worlds bid
- Attorney, Authorities Battle Over Aaron Hernandez's Brain
- Florida senator who used racial slur resigns
- Police Searching For Murder Suspect In Double Shooting
- Iraq officials: 26 hostages, including Qatari royals, freed
- Paris Police Open Terrorism Probe After Deadly Shooting
- BP working to control damaged oil in Alaska
- United Kingdom set for first full day without coal power
- USS Carl Vinson sailed away from, not to, Korean Peninsula
- Monte-Carlo: Pouille vient à bout de Cuevas