A main intersection in downtown Winnipeg has reopened after it temporarily shut down due to a water main break.
The incident happened just before 10:30 p.m. near the corner of Portage Avenue and Main Street. At noon, the city tweeted that its crews had the leak under control. A timeline for fix of the leak is unknown at this time.
NBC's "The Voice" Reveals Final Three Contestants For Team Gwen, Team Adam
He was an early favorite on " The Voice ", blowing away all four judges, and was recruited to be part of Gwen Stefani's team. While Johnny Hayes had one of the better performances of the night, America chose to save Jesse Larson and Lilli Passero .
While there were social media reports of water leaking into the pedestrian tunnels below the roadway, an employee at the BMO branch at 335 Main St. The city says one business in Winnipeg Square may have experience damage, but there are no estimates.
- Naked mole-rats can survive near-suffocation
- Clint Eastwood to direct film on thwarted terrorist train attack
- Intel Advances Release Date for Skylake, Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake Processors
- Last killer whale born at SeaWorld
- Corsair's liquid cooled Hydro GTX 1080 Ti aims for quiet gaming
- L'extension Winterfest est annoncée pour le mois de mai — Steep
- Sealed Air Corp (SEE) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold
- Smith to start for Cavs; Pacers make lineup change in Game 3
- Baltimore setting up oversight of police under Obama decree
- New UCS Analysis Ranks State Progress Transitioning to Clean Energy