Michigan State defensive end Auston Robertson has been charged with third degree criminal sexual conduct, the Detroit Free Press reported Friday.
MSU football coach Mark Dantonio did not release Robertson's name at the time but said the player who was being investigated was suspended from all team activities as soon as he learned about the situation on April 9.
Four Michigan State players already are accused of being involved in a sexual assault allegation in January.
A second sexual assault investigation involving a Michigan State football player has been sent to the Ingham County Prosecutor's Office.
Juventus star Paulo Dybala reveals agreement on Barcelona
Massimiliano Allegri's men pressed high to prevent Barca dominating possession and enjoyed the better of the early chances. But Moratta told reporters : "Going through is not a big achievement if we do not ascend to the throne of champions".
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
The former four-star recruit was previously charged with misdemeanor battery before signing with Michigan State. Robertson entered a diversionary program for those charges last March and finished his probation last month.
The charges were sworn in 55th District Court earlier today by Meridian Township Police, who are conducting the investigation. Three of the warrants were for sexual crimes and the fourth was for a nonsexual crime during their investigation. The school has confirmed that recruiting director Curtis Blackwell is under suspension but has not confirmed he is the subject of the investigation. All extra evidentiary materials prosecutors asked for have been turned in, and they're in the process of making a charging decision.
- Extension on Ofcom Fox/Sky merger report
- Father of missing teen says she was brainwashed
- L'Arkansas procède à sa première exécution en une décennie
- CONE Midstream Partners LP (CNNX) Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Brokerages
- Klopp delighted by Liverpool concentration
- Jean-Michel Maire présente ses excuses après avoir montré son "zgeg"
- Attentat: un mot manuscrit défendant "Daech" retrouvé près de l'assaillant
- Consular access to Jadhav to be decided on basis of merit: Pak
- Sanders urges Democrats to reach out to Trump supporters
- Russia won't condemn Syria chemical attack