"Such an undesirable situation would serve nobody's objective except bringing destruction to the state and its people", he said, adding it is because of the lunacies of same breed of politicians that the Kashmir situation has reached such an impasse today. The first thing that the BJP did was to release the leader of the stone pelters Mr Mashrat Alam and today he is earning a mark in Kashmir.
Addressing the gathering, leaders said, "Such use of terminology by a responsible minister in the Mehbooba Mufti led government is very unfortunate and reeks of the communal mindset prevalent among those who are supposed to be guardians of the society". They (BJP) have given passport to Gilani, job to Gilani's grandson and they have done everything possible to ensure that in some manner the people of Kashmir are totally disenchanted with the Indian system and because of this stone pelting is more, the voter turnout is less and in every which way the people of Kashmir have rejected this government. We hope the Government of India will take necessary measures to address the causes of alienation and trust deficit in Kashmir and work towards finding a long-lasting solution to the problem plaguing the region for the past more than six decades, he added.
NBA Playoffs 2017: Wizards vs. Hawks Game 2 live stream
That's the second-most by Wizards starters in a playoff game over the past 20 seasons. "I won't be finishing first", Wall said. The Hawks had their moments - after a sluggish start their reserves outplayed the Wizards backups to start the second quarter.
Jammu and Kashmir's ruling PDP on Thursday dubbed as "sickening" Industries Minister Chandra Prakash Ganga's comments criticizing protesters in the Kashmir Valley. Ganga accused National Conference leader Farooq Abdullah of calling the stone pelters as "patriots".
He added that if not bullets, they should be handed over a severe punishment. "Take my word that next time they (the youth) won't throw stones", he was quoted as saying by the local media. "Once they are taught a lesson only then will they fall in line", Ganga said. "It is unbecoming of a senior minister to make such sweeping, sickening and intimidating statement against the Kashmiri youth".
- Germaine Mason perd la vie en moto
- As Trump warned North Korea, his 'armada' was headed towards Australia
- Goffin beats fellow Belgian Darcis at Monte Carlo Masters
- President Trump's Administration Will Face Judge Gonzalo Curiel in Deported Dreamer Case
- Jim Harbaugh Says America 'Must Celebrate' Kaepernick for Protest
- North Korea warns Trump:Stop military hysteria
- Pence Tours Southeast Asia's Largest Mosque
- AT&T To Retail More Durable Galaxy S8 Active
- Christians Advised To Proclaim Resurrection Of Jesus
- Funeral for officer killed in London terror attack