GoPro just unveiled the Fusion, a new camera that's capable of recording really sharp spherical images for all sorts of use cases, including virtual reality.
"Whether filming for VR or traditional fixed-perspective content, Fusion represents the state-of-the-art in versatile spherical capture", he added.
Unfortunately, if you're tempted to try out GoPro's take on 360-degree video, you'll have to wait, unless you're a "brand", "agency", or "content professional", as the company is only releasing the camera to those customers this summer as part of a pilot scheme.
The Fusion should help provide sharper VR content.
To get a glimpse of the possibilities of Fusion, visit the Inside Line to watch "Relive Reality", an exclusive 360° video featuring JT Holmes, Jeb Corliss, and an African safari.
Wounded vet crosses finish line in Boston Marathon
Switzer has entered more than 30 marathons, winning NY in 1974 in 3:07:29, and has worked as a television commentator. Carlson finished with a time of 3 hours and 55 minutes, which is good enough to qualify her for next year's race.
In an announcement on the company's website, Jess Foley, GoPro senior product manager of spherical solutions, said: "Thanks to Fusion, our users will be able to record their moments in all directions and then go back and choose the composition they want".
Luckily, there will be a limited commercial release of Fusion by the end of 2017, when more details on pricing will be revealed.
Instead, GoPro will give the camera to "professional content creators" early this summer before it becomes available to the general public. Like all other GoPro cameras, the Fusion will be easily mountable, with a specific focus on durability.
GoPro, Inc.is transforming the way people capture and share their lives.
GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.in the United States and other countries.
- Oilers ripped apart by Sharks, series tied 2-2
- Legislators criticize reported closure of EPA Chicago office
- Regentatlantic Capital LLC Sells 608 Shares of BP plc (BP)
- Galaxy S8, S8+: Samsung launches new flagship phones in India
- Un second tour Mélenchon-Le Pen "effrayant" pour le pays, selon Bayrou
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR) Valuation According To Analysts
- U.S. cargo ship successfully launched to space station, 360-degree view fails
- Un homme arrêté après un braquage à Chavornay — Canton de Vaud
- Lahm bids 'bitter farewell' to Champions League
- Les recours contre le référendum rejetés — Turquie