The phones will be available exclusively on Flipkart and Samsung retail shops from the 5th of May.
Samsung Galaxy S8 features a 5.8-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED panel, whereas the S8 Plus features a slightly larger 6.2-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED panel. Other features of the camera are Pro Mode, Selective Focus, Filtered Moments and a Food Mode. The reception to both the phones has been extremely favourable from both experts and the general public alike with most people excited about the new design - especially the huge end to end display.
Interesting Galaxy S8 mobiles is that it comes featuring dual-edge curved display, minimal bezels on the top and bottom, and 18:5:9 aspect ratio. The devices closest competitor, Samsung's S8, is set to be released in the U.S. on Friday, and is already a smash hit in markets where it has debuted. Though the U.S. variant comes with the Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 835 processor. There's 64/128GB storage on board along with 256GB expandable microSD card slot.
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will come with a new 10nm chipset, which the company claims is smaller yet more efficient.
Lahm bids 'bitter farewell' to Champions League
Then we were in extra-time and suddenly it's 4-2 thanks to the most curious decisions from the officials. The visitors' frustrations grew when an offside Ronaldo restored Madrid's aggregate lead in extra-time.
Both the phones also have a separate dedicated button to trigger Bixby - Samsung's response to Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
An image purporting to show a prototype for the Galaxy S8+ emerged this week, complete with a dual-camera setup on the rear. There are no physical navigation keys on the bottom this time, and the fingerprint sensor is moved to the back.
The IP68 water resistance smartphones come with Hybrid Dual SIM slot coupled with 64GB internal memory. The company has also added a pressure sensitive invisible home button which is baked at the bottom of the display. The connectivity options are 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth of v5.0, GPS, NFC and USB of Type-C.
This latest smartphone from the Korean technology firm will officially go on sale on April 28th and there's plenty of reasons to consider buying one.
- Legislators criticize reported closure of EPA Chicago office
- Oilers ripped apart by Sharks, series tied 2-2
- Russian navy visits Philippines as Duterte tightens ties with U.S. foes
- Attention, votre casque Bose vous espionnerait
- AIADMK merges after months of drama; Sasikala, Dinakaran ousted
- May: Early election will strengthen UK's hand in Brexit negotiations
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Rating Reiterated by Credit Suisse Group AG
- Zacks Investment Research Upgrades Trevena Inc (TRVN) to Hold
- Serena Williams announces she's pregnant with first baby in cute photo
- USA job growth slows sharply in March