"It kind of gives me a sense of okay I know where those eggs are...it still sounds like a fire detector but I know its an egg", Fisher says. The event at People's Church brought families like the Maynards out, and mom Breanne says ideal weather helped create a great atmosphere for her two kids.
With Easter just one day away and the weather in the low 70s, it was a ideal day for kids to hunt for Easter eggs and learn a thing or two about animals at the same time.
After last-minute instructions by Fire Department President Melissa Stevens and the siren signal to go, the children were off and hunting, not only for the ordinary goodies, but also for three "golden eggs", one for each age group.
The event is designed for kids that may need special accommodations.
"It's our first time ever here and also our first egg hunt ever, so it's been fun". Assemblyman Eric Houghtaling added his happy holiday cheer as youngsters, age 3 streamed onto the fenced off area where hundreds of eggs were to be found. "It's very family friendly and there are lots of fun stuff to do", Heidi Kapusta, of Arvada said.
When she isn't reporting, Nicole enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as dancing, reading and traveling.
Sarin or similar used in Idlib: watchdog
However, doubts soon emerged over whether all of the regime's armaments or production facilities were declared and destroyed. The entire stockpile was said to have been dismantled and shipped out under worldwide supervision in 2014 and destroyed.
The kids went searching for the sound of beeping eggs, which allowed them to experience an Easter Egg Hunt in a whole new way. "As parents of children with special needs, we are proud of having access and equality in this event that is important for our children".
"We love Jesus, so to get to celebrate Easter in a way that we love and celebrate Him, but also to share that with our community has been an incredible opportunity", said Brady.
Asked if the Easter bunny costume was hot and itchy, Shepherd said not itchy but if she stood still too long in one spot, it got hot.
The third Easter egg hunt was on the Martinsville Municipal Building lawn.
Organizers say this years egg count was the largest since the event started.
- La Chine lance son premier vaisseau cargo
- Warren Gatland names 41-man Lions squad to face the All Blacks
- Dennis Schroder produces well as Atlanta drops Game 2
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 4 Release Date Revealed
- US President Trump Signs "Buy American, Hire American" Order
- Could loose talk (and tweets) cause a war in Korea?
- Liverpool Edge West Brom, Boost EPL Top Four Chances
- Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX) Shares Bought by National Pension Service
- Rockets Dominate Thunder To Take 1-0 Series Lead
- Deux suspects "méfiants et déterminés" — Attentat déjoué