You may recall the Fallout: New Orleans rumour from last summer, but the insider says that it is actually the sequel to New Vegas.
The studio did an admirable job with the franchise's transition into next-gen, but longtime Fallout fans may be interested - if slightly heartbroken - to learn that Fallout's original developers actually started working on two distinct versions of Fallout 3. However they claim that their source will provide them with more concrete details surrounding New Vegas 2 over the next few days.
2015 saw the release of Bethesda's Fallout 4, but it looks like a new Fallout game is in the works and it might be Fallout: New Vegas 2.
Un juge suspend le décret anti-immigration de Donald Trump — États-Unis
Air France a prévu de prévenir les passagers par courriel ou SMS des nouvelles règles. Ainsi, beaucoup de passagers restent ce samedi bloqués dans les aéroports.
"It's a really fun setting and intellectual property to work with, I love doing rules and mechanics stuff and then expanding the setting is a lot of fun", said Fallout: New Vegas director Josh Sawyer in an IGN interview back in July 2014.
Obsidian CEO Fergus Urquhart reveals cancelled Fallout 3 project. It would be awesome. It wasn't just 'Oh, we're gonna do this 2,000 miles from here.' So I think if we were to do Fallout: New Vegas 2 - or just a new Fallout - we would probably separate it from what the internal team at Bethesda's doing. "They're East Coast, so it makes sense".
Screen Rant speculates that the name New Vegas 2 could be a possible placeholder for whatever Obsidian is working on. We'll be keeping a keen eye out to see if anymore news breaks surrounding New Vegas 2.
- Rebondissement pour Payet — OM
- Investiture du président américain le plus vieux de l'histoire américaine — Etats-Unis
- Venise. La noyade d'un réfugié dans le Grand Canal interroge l'Italie
- Cristina Cordula sublïïïme seins nus sous sa robe — Photos
- Perquisition dans le Calvados : les gendarmes investissent une pharmacie à Bayeux
- Drew Carey's son started fire outside Trump's 'Deploraball' on eve of inauguration
- Man's 18.9-inch penis makes him jobless
- Donald Trump est-il le président le plus impopulaire à être assermenté?
- Gordhan hits back at Oakbay in affidavit
- Les ressortissants de 7 pays dont 3 d'Afrique interdits d'accès aux USA